Chapter 15

~♡~

|"Should've never said the word love"|

~♡~

"Will she be okay?..."

"Of course she will"

"I should've been carefull..."

"Guys shh...Y/N's parents are about to enter the room"

You heard faint voices coming from the distance right before opening your eyes. The lids still felt heavy but you weren't sleepy anymore.

Your mother was next to your bed with your father. They were watching you with tired eyes and worried expressions. You wanted to speak but your throat was sore. When you tried to sit up, you found yourself laying back on the bed.

"Stay like that dear" Your father warned. He wore a buisness suit, which was messy and you could see he was in a rush to see you.

"I'm sorry dad" You looked up at the celing. "But I had to go, I couldn't leave Jasmine–"

"Then you should've told Jungkook's parents or us" Your mother spoke. "We were worried Y/N. About you and your injuries"

You saw your mother tearing up and your father trying to calm her down. Sudden guilt appeared in your heart for being stupid enough to go save Jasmine with Jungkook.

Jungkook...

"Where is he?" You asked, getting tense. Was he okay? Did he get hurt? Did those pirates hurt him? You mind started to fill in with questions which you wanted answers immediately.

"Who do you mean?" You father asked.

"Jungkook. Is he safe?" You bit your lip.

"Thankfully he is. He is worried about you too now, I think we should stay outside for a moment" Your mother said before walking out of your room with your father and leaving you alone. You were glad to know Jungkook was okay and you didn't feel like giving a damn about your big wound on your stomach.

A little while later entered the prince, looking fresh yet tired. You heart started to beat faster every second, making you nervous. He was looking straight at you, walking closer to the bed.

You gave him a big smile. "Thank god you're okay" You sighed, sitting up from your position on the bed. You felt pain but you didn't care. He didn't help.
"I was sickly worried now about you. " You flinched, realising the small cut on your cheek was still there(when you stumbled and fell on some rocks in the cave before you met the BLACKPINK).