21%

here's a small recap (?) of this book 2 bc a lot of readers forgot/ are confused about what happened in the previous chapters

Ina got drunk on the day jaein and hoseok broke up and make out with Jimin so she cheated on Yoongi because Yoongi only broke up with her the next morning.

But she didn't remember she cheated until Jungkook told her about it ( in 10% and 11% )

And when Jimin said it's his first time when they were making out in 13% (not the night when Ina got drunk) he meant they didn't go that far the first time when they kissed — which was on the night Ina got drunk and cheated on Yoongi.

Yoongi never cheated on Ina. Ina saw him with MoMo ( the naked girl on yoongi's bed lmao in case you guys forgot her ) only days after they broke up.

+

"I did." I utter, "I cheated on you with Jimin."

"Wh...What?" He speaks, his voice cracks with disbelief and confusion. "But you came to my apartment and ... told me you didn't."

"Yes. I didn't know I did too. I only knew when Jungkook told me like a day after I told you I didn't cheat." I explain.

"How?" He asks, his voice barely audible. I could see how heartbroken he is just by looking at him. Unlike the times when he broke up with me, when we fought after he saw me with Jimin on my birthday — unlike all those times, he just looks plain broken right now.

"I was drunk."

"That's just an excuse." He replies.

"I swear it's not. I didn't remember it the next morning, next two days — no, i didn't. I only remembered when ..." I pause, thinking whether i should say or not.

"What did you guys do?"

"M-Make out."

He sighs, "Was that all?"

"Y-Yes."

"What if," He stops, taking a long pause. "I mean, would you get back together with me?"

".... What do you mean?"

"What if I say I can forgive you and that I want to get back with you?" He asks, looking right at my eyes.

+

all the readers, please please please comment who you want Ina to end up with or like what you would do if you were Ina. Your choice will determine what will continue to happen in this book.

is it Yoongi or Jimin?

This book got this far because of everyone's support so I want to continue this book based on majority's opinion.

Please comment who you want her to end up with!!

This chapter is really short because i updated this just to know what you guys think, sorry!

And at the very top is a small FMV I made for this fanfic - like a Yoongi pov after he broke up with Ina. It's my first fmv so it's not good but I tried :3