~(26)~

Unknown

"How could you let them see her? How could you let her see them? You knew about the three fold plan didn't you? How could you let this happen?" Daniel was raging at the border patrol that seemed to be stuttering out their answers, however, Scott who should be the most angry, remained calm, strangely calm.

"It doesn't matter." This turned heads, "They're in the dungeons right? They can't mind link anyone, and their wolf is basically dormant because of the silver so, they can't sabotage our plan. If anything, we should use their presence to our advantage, a great advantage." His voice was smooth, relaxed; it was as though he wanted this happen, like he knew this was going to happen.

"But won't their pack realize that they're gone. Wouldn't they come sooner than expected?" The pack members awaited an answer from their Alpha who just stared out of the window next to him.

"As I said, use their presence to our advantage." One by one, smirks became plastered onto each and every one of their faces with mischievous eyes. A more elaborate scheme was surfacing, one that would end all hope for the Barbaric Shadows and the rest of the werewolf population. May the Goddess help them.

...

"Anessa, can we get a few minutes of rest? Please?" Anessa only glared at the pack warrior; rest was not part of her orders.

"Oh right, I hated this part of the three fold plan." The pack members were progressing quickly, definitely an improvement from the first time she ever started training them but compared to her pack members, they could only survive mere minutes against them.

"Let's get back to training guys." The pack members slowly limped towards the middle of the field as they stepped on the green grass literally soaked in their blood, sweat and tears.

Just then, Scott sauntered onto the field with an aura of power radiating off of him and an extremely serious expression carved onto his face, "Training is postponed as of now. Due to certain complications, there is an emergency pack meeting so, head to the hall now." Confusion and fear flashed through all their eyes, they knew something had jeopardized his plan and clearly, he wasn't too happy about it.

The two watched them walked off the field as they stood a metre apart, "Anessa," he snapped her out of her gaze with a sharp twist of the head, "Go to the hall." Nothing else was said, nothing had to be said; she was given an order and she fulfilled it.

The hall immediately silenced as he stepped onto the stage with a serious expression; in that moment, they knew something had happened, that something changed.

"As some or all of you may know, the previous Alpha and Luna of the Barbaric Shadows stepped onto my territory unexpectedly," Literally everyone knew and it almost terrified them to the core, "but please rest assured, they are not going to sabotage the three fold plan. I have worked too hard for this; we have worked too hard for this for it to just be stripped from our grasp.

Applause exploded within the walls of the hall; they did work hard, no doubt about that but maybe Anessa's pack worked harder?

"Since they decided to grace us with their presence, it was decided to use their unexpected visit to our advantage. What if we had the Cades ready to lead us into the battle? Wouldn't that guarantee our win even more?"

Too many smirks were all Anessa stared at, they dominated the room and they all maliciously looked at her. Although, they also watched her with pride; Scott was right, she and her family was the ticket to a guaranteed win, their guaranteed win.

...

"Don't worry Abigaille, I promise; I'll get us out of here." Abigaille was in turmoil, the burning of her precious skin by the silver chains went unnoticed; the only thing that mattered was her daughter.