Coming Out

Lana's POV

        I decided that today will be the day that I finally tell the public about Maddie, Sean, and my baby that I am expecting. It is a good time to now rather than when the baby is here. Sean and I are going to go live on Instagram together and tell everyone. I am super nervous because I don't want any negative comments being made and I don't want anything bad happening to Maddie or the baby when he or she is born. However, I am also super excited because my evil regals are going to be so happy and excited! I have gotten asked by many of my regals if I want kids or a husband and now I have both. Hopefully, they will understand why I gave Maddie away when she was born.

Sean: "Hey love, ready to go live?"

Me: "Yeah, I guess so, let's just get this over with."

We head downstairs to see Maddie coloring on the small coffee table in the living room, we can just sit there and go live. 

Maddie: "Mommy, look what I drawed!"

Me: "Ohhh, that is an amazing flower Maddie!"

Maddie: "For you mommy."

I lean over a kiss her temple then pick her up and place her on my lap. 

Me: "I love you baby girl."

Sean: "Ok I am going to start the lie now."

3...2...1..LIVE

Me: "Hi everyone! I am here with Sean and this little munchkin and I have some things to share with you guys, hopefully, you will all be as happy and excited as I am."

Sean: "Ok everyone, Lana is about to tell you three pieces of news and we have waited for a while to tell this, so don't make us regret doing it now."

Me: "So, this cutie on my lap is a very special little human to me, she is my daughter. Her name is Maddison, but she goes by Maddie now and she is three years old. No, I did not adopt her. I gave birth to her three years ago but didn't tell anyone I was pregnant or anything. Those months where I was kind of out of the picture was because I was hiding my pregnancy. I gave Maddie up when she was born because I wasn't ready and I wanted to give her a good life. I regretted it since the day I gave her up and I finally found her in her foster home and took her back. I love Maddie so much and since the day I brought her home, my life has improved so much. So evil regals, meet Maddie Parrilla. Maddie say hi!"

Maddie: "Hello people."

Sean: "Next, you are probably wondering why I am here. Lana, would you like to make the announcement?"

Me: "Sure... Sean and I are together and we are living together as well. We love each other deeply and I am so happy I got my baby girl and an amazing partner."

Sean: "I love this woman with all my heart and the tiny woman here on her lap as well. Maddie is like my own and like Lana said, she makes every day better. In fact Lana and I love each other so much that we are actually... Maddie, what is in Mommy's tummy?"

Maddie: "BABY!"

Me: "That's right everyone, I am pregnant and Sean, Maddie and I are over the moon. We can't wait to have our little family and we are truly living a fairytale."

Sean: "I am so excited to meet the little bean in there and Maddie is too."

Maddie: "I be older sister and I have someone to play with!"

Sean and I both laugh and decide to read some of the comments. They are all positive ones thank goodness. I am so happy my fans know, I was nervous for nothing! Now the whole world knows I am a mom, a partner to Sean and I am pregnant. I am really living my best life currently. 

A few minutes later we end the live and both of our phones are blowing up on social media and with texts from friends and family. I look up from my phone to see Sean looking up from his as well. We both smile at each other and then I run to him and crash into a passionate kiss. 

Maddie: "EWW.."

Hey readers! Lana finally tells the public! The question of the chapter: what do you want to see in the next chapter?