•5•

Lauren POV
I woke from my deep slumber covered in sweat. Thank god i was all just a dream. I immediately ran down into the basement just to make sure. I glanced in and saw Camila asleep on the cold ground with one of her hands chained to a pipe. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I closed the door and decided I would make her some nice hot breakfast.
Camila POV
I awoke when I heard someone running above me in the house. I heard the footsteps getting closer. I later back down and pretended to be asleep. I heard the door open and knew it was Lauren. I remained calm and still until she left. Once she left I looked over to the door noticing she didn't close it all the way. I wanted to escape if I could only get this cuff off my wrist. That's when I smelled fresh food. It smelled so good and that's when I realized just how hungry I actually was. It smelled like eggs and bacon. I heard the footsteps return. Again I pretended to be asleep and I heard the door slowly open. Lauren came in and gave me a small nudge. Implying she wanted me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes to see her with a happy smile. "I brought you some food" Lauren said. I pushed myself up so i was leaning against the wall. "I'm not hungry" I protested. Making her quickly drop her smile. " You are eating why her you like it or not" she said harshly. She then took the fork full of scrambled eggs and put it up to my mouth. "No" I said coldly. She then tried to force me to eat. I was quick and kicked her in the stomach knocking the plate full of fresh food onto the dirty floor. I wasn't going to be her obedient pet.

Lauren POV
I was furious. Camila just kicked me in the stomach and ruined a plate full of food. "That's is you're getting punished" I said. I saw the fear in her eyes, she deeply regretted what she just did. I uncuffed her wrist from the pipe and forcefully dragged her upstairs to the kitchen. She struggled to get free from my hold, but I held her tight. I took her over my shoulder and threw her on the table earning a whimper from the poor girl. I was quick to straddle her waist to prevent her from getting up. Though she struggle I held her down. Putting her hands under my knees to keep her still. I took one of her hands and strapped it down to the table and did the same with the other. I then proceeded to strap down her ankles, even with her struggles she was outmatched and she knew it. Once she was completely immobile it was time for the fun to begin.