Chapter 38

Normal POV

That same night Igneel and Veronica were in panic after of what they've heard about Natsu. Igneel summoned all their body guards to find him. They've tried to call him but he's not picking up.

"What's wrong with that child? Why did he leave all of a sudden?" Igneel was upset still trying to call Natsu.

"Should we call the police?" Veronica suggested all worried about him

"Let's not go that far. Maybe it's just his little tantrum. I've already set our guards to find him. I'll try to call my brother in Miyagi. Maybe he went there, he don't have anywhere to go. Even his friends don't know that he left.

Igneel calls his brother. "Hello. Macao. I'm sorry for calling so late at night."

[It's alright. What is it?] Macao, Igneel's little brother from Miyagi. He's also very close with Natsu and often visits him during vacations.

"Did Natsu come to your place today?" Igneel asked

[No. Why is something the matter?]

"He left his unit today and I was just wondering if he visits you. Call me if he ever drops by."

[Alright. Natsu is always causing trouble is he?]

"Well, yes. So can you please lecture him a little if you ever see him?" Igneel half kid and chuckles

[Alright, alright. Say hi to Veronica for me.]Igneel say his goodbye to his brother and hangs up the phone.

---

Gray and his friends are searching to different bars, hotels, and karaoke's nearby, but not even a sign of him to be found.

"Lets' call it a day guys. That dumbass, giving us all this trouble. I'm gonna smack him in the face if I ever saw him again." Gray said and they all went on their way straight home.

The next day~

"Erza, Cana, I'm sorry for being strange this past few days. But it's not the time for that I'm going to tell you something really important." Lucy said to her friend in the garden

"What is it?" Erza asked. Lucy explains everything about Natsu and why he left. Both of them where surprised.

"Why did you even say that?" Cana asked

"It's because I don't want him to get involved in a messy situation I'm in now." Erza and Cana are both worrying about her. They don't have any idea about this situation she is in.

"Lucy, we are your friends. You can trust us. If you are ready to tell us everything, we'll listen and we'll help you with it." Erza said

"That's right! We'll also look for Natsu and cheer up girl. Whatever it is your problem you can overcome it with a slay. We got your back girl!" Cana encouraged Lucy

"Yeah that's right. I don't even have the time to sulk, we must find him immediately." Lucy said cheerfully but you can't really ease her anxiety that easily, she's just putting up a fighting spirit to not worry her friend even further.

It is not easy for her to tell them about her engagement with Sting or even talk about him again. She's too young to get married and to the guy who broke her heart. She's really disappointed of her father for making a tool out of her for the sake of their business.

After school, there is a tall blonde man waiting in front of the school gates. Students are looking after him how good looking he is and wondering who the one he is is waiting for.

"Lucy!" called him. The passing by students were surprised to hear that it was Lucy that he was waiting for.

"Sting? Why is he here?" Erza fiercely asked. Lucy was crossed to see him at school, she didn't even want to see him again and now her friends even saw him.

"I'm sorry for keeping this with you guys." Lucy said

"Why is he here? And what do you mean by that?" Cana asked

"I'll tell you everything some other time. Trust me on this I can handle it. I'm sorry guys but I need to deal with him first." Lucy rush to walk in front of the school gate leaving behind Erza and Cana.

"What's wrong with her? Hey Erza, are we just going to stand here and let her be?" Cana said and saw how Erza is trying to control her temper against Sting.

"If Lucy said to trust her then I'll trust her on this." Erza said clenching her fist. Cana just agrees with her.

---

Miyagi Prefecture (Sendai City)

"Hey! Long time, no see!" says the man that comes in a bookstore

"Welcome—Oh! It's been a long time! What brings you here, Natsu!" the store keeper said

"Just taking a little breather. Can I stay here again for a week?" Natsu smiles to the store keeper

"Sure! You're like a brother to me so you are always welcome here."

"Thanks as always Zeref!"

"Wanna go for a ride this afternoon?"

"Ohhh!!! Sure! I miss how we race in Hitome with our bikes." Natsu said

"Thou its almost summer so you won't be able to see the cherry blossoms."

"It's alright. Summer is awesome anyway. I sure miss this place." He said while looking around the book store

"Really? Nothing really changed since then. But I think you've change a lot Natsu."

---

To be continued...

A/N: Disclaimer: I don't really know if its allowed to have a race in Hitome. XD