• Chapter Five - The Rathtars & The Jedi Legend

"Bala-Tik." We heard Han greet the leader of the gang from above us, "What's the problem?"

"The problem is that we loaned you fifty thousand for this job." The man with the accent snarled at him.

Rey crawled in between Finn and me and asked us quietly, "Can you see them?"

"No." Finn and I both whispered back at the same time as we tried to find where the gang was.

Rey nudged us and motioned at us for her to follow her. We crawled through the small tunnel and kept looking until we found the gang. Rey stopped when they were right above us. The man with the accent was saying, "I also heard you borrowed fifty thousand from Kanjiklub."

"You know you can't trust those little freaks! How long have we known each other?" Han asked the man. His 'talking himself out of it' plan didn't seem to be going so well.

As Rey examined the gang above us, her eyes widened and she informed us, "They have blasters."

"A lot of them." Finn confirmed.

That's when I saw that each member of the gang had two blasters on their belts. I felt myself become nervous as I listened to the conversation above us continue.

"The question is, how much longer will we know each other? Not long." The Guavian Death Gang leader told him, then demanded, "We want our money back. Now."

Han sighed exasperatedly, "You think hunting Rathtars is cheap? I spent that money!"

"Kanjiklub wants their investment back, too." The leader informed him.

"I never made a deal with Kanjiklub!" Han exclaimed.

"Tell that to Kanjiklub."

Before we knew it, the door on the other end of the hallway opened up, and there were more footsteps heard above us. The three of us looked at each other with wide eyes nervously since Han, Chewie, and BB-8 were now surrounded by two gangs.

"Tasu Leech." We heard Han say, but he sounded pretty nervous, "Good to see you."

The leader from the other gang spoke in a different language that the three of us didn't understand. Han told the two leaders, "Boys, you're both going to get what I promised. Have I ever not delivered for you?"

"Yeah!" Bala-Tik exclaimed.

Tasu Leech hissed another remark that we didn't understand.

Han hesitated for a moment before asking, "What was the second time?"

"Your game is over. There's no one in the galaxy left for you to swindle." Bala-Tik hissed at him, while Rey, Finn, and I slowly started to crawl down the tunnel back towards Han.

Then, I heard Bala-Tik say, "That BB unit. The First Order's looking for one just like it... and three fugitives."

Rey, Finn, and I all stopped in our tracks and looked at each other with wide eyes. The gangs know we are on the freighter. I immediately became scared for BB-8, who was still with Han in plain sight.

"First I've heard of it." Han told him.

Kanjiklub didn't seem to believe him since the leader barked out an order and we started to hear footsteps. Rey, Finn, and I quickly started crawling through the tunnels, but we tried to stay quiet. When we came to a four way intersection, we saw that there was a control panel on the wall. Rey saw it and said, "Wait, wait." We crawled over to it, and she told us, "If we close the blast doors in that corridor, we can trap both gangs!"

"Close the blast doors from here?" Finn asked.

Rey nodded her head and said, "Resetting the fuses should do it."