Escape

Y/n's Pov

Turns out Kylo had brought back a prisoner from the last mission. Kylo found out that the person hid the map in a one-of-a-kind droid, a BB unit. I was to take the prisoner to a cell because Kylo didn't need him anymore. I entered the code and entered. I froze when I saw who it was. It was one of the men that had taken me to Leia when I awoke at the Resistance...

The guy looked tired but peered at me and widened his eyes instantly when he recognized me. "You?!" We said in unison. "Did he get the info he wanted?" I asked, after a moment of silence. The guy nodded. I left without a word. A plan was making it's way to my head. The guards outside stood confused.

"He still has helpful intel, I'm going to check with Kylo and send a trooper to come get him." I explained, although I was lying. I went to my quarters and quickly radioed FN-2187. "FN-2187, please report to Commander Y/n." I said with a fake voice. "On my way." Was the reply a minute later.

"Commander Y/n, you are needed in Hanger 6 control room." I heard from my radio. "Be there in a bit." I replied. 'Please be quick FN-2187' I thought. Someone knocked on my door and I let out a sigh of relief when I saw who it was. "Good, you're here. I have finally found a way for you to escape." I said, getting right to it. "What?!" FN-2187 replied. I explained my plan and he agreed before heading off to get the prisoner.

FN-2187's Pov

"Kylo wants the prisoner." I said as I met the guards that guarded the room that the prisoner was in. They nodded and let me in. I loosened the restraints and helped the guy up. I put handcuffs on his wrists and lead him out. He stumbled a bit as I lead him down the hallway with a blaster pointed at him. "Turn here." I said.

We turned into a narrow deserted passageway. I lead him down it a bit before stopping him. "Listen carefully. Do exactly as I say, and I can get you out of here." I told him. The guy came out of his tiredness and looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" He asked. I take off my helmet and look at him. "This is a rescue, I'm helping you escape. Can you fly a Tie-fighter?" I said, slightly urgent. "You with The Resistance?" He asked, surprised. "No, I'm breaking you out. Can you fly a Tie-fighter?" "I can fly anything. Why are you helping me?" He asked. "Because it's the right thing to do." I answered. "You need a pilot." He finally realizes. "I need a pilot." I confirmed. The guy smiled and we headed off.

Y/n's Pov

I saw FN-2187 and the prisoner walking across the hanger towards the Tie-Fighters. I watch them climb the stairs and get into one. Luckily no one else notices. I enter the control room just as a Colonel ordered for General Hux.

"What's the problem?" I asked, acting clueless. "We have an unauthorized departure from Bay 2." He replied. I nodded. He stepped out of the way as I stepped forward to take over. "Close the hangers doors, quickly." I ordered. I knew the doors closed slowly so the two escapees had enough time to get out. They pulled free of the cables and flew around, dodging blasts from the megablasters. They shot two shots at the control room and the glass shattered. I was blown back with the force of it as were others. I hit the ground and slowly started loosing consciousness. I blacked out shortly after but not before I saw the prisoner and FN-2187 escaped.

FN-2187's Pov

"Wohoo! Yes! We made it!" I yelled as we flew away from the ship. "Hey, what's your name?" The guy asked. "FN-2187." I answered. "FN- what?" He asked, perplexed. "That's the only name they ever gave me." I answered. "Hmm, FN huh? How about Finn?" The guy asked. "Finn? Yeah.. Finn, I like that!" I said with a large grin. "I'm Poe, Poe Dameron." Poe said and we shook hands in greeting. "Good to meet you Poe." I said. "Good to meet you Finn." He replied.

General Hux's Pov

"They took out hanger 6's control room out sir." The lieutenant told me. I frowned knowing Commander Y/n was sent there. "Was it the Resistance pilot?" Kylo said behind me. I nodded. "Yes, and he had help." I replied. "We are checking the registers now to identify which Stormtrooper it was." The lieutenant said. "It was the one from the village, FN-2187." Kylo said. We watched as the escaping Tie-fighter dodged our fire. "They're heading back to Jakku." Hux realized. Suddenly the fighter was hit and it started spinning towards the planet.

"That was FN-2187's first offense." Captain Phasma said, looking at the Stormtrooper's records. "Send a squad down to Jakku, they may have survived." Kylo ordered. I nodded and Phasma headed off. I then remembered hanger 6's control room. "One medical team to hanger 6's control room." I radioed. "Hanger 6's control room?" Kylo asked behind me. "It was blown up by the fighter when the traitor and pilot were escaping." I explained. Kylo nodded and left.