WE ARRIVE TO KERYS (Iselen P.O.V)

So, Wattpad is doing weird things lately: vanishing stories and votes, notifications that I can't read, lost drafts, etc. I hope you're able to read this new update. 

The boat ride has been comfortable, the sea was calm and the amount of wind just enough... I wonder if Ruby's power had something to do with that. Leaning on the deck railing, I look at the staff running from here to there while manoeuvring to dock the boat, taking our luggage from the cabin and Deva from the hold. We're ready to disembark.

Kerys city spreads in front of me as far as the eye can see, it rises on a steep hill so it's bigger than I expected, with a bustling environment: people are carrying goods and food to the market, I can hear screams and laughs and the colourful houses reflect the sun's light. Immediately, I adjust my position to give Ruby some shade with my own body. I've found myself doing things like this lately, little involuntary affectionate and protective gestures; not that a powerful vampire-sorceress needs me to protect her but it feels good to take care of her and she seems to appreciate it letting her body lean against mine slightly.

It's incredible how a two weeks boat trip can accelerate the process of becoming intimate and earning the trust of a person, besides sex of course. Being almost confined the two of us in a cabin has let us to get better acquainted; I've been practicing my little magic skills and I think now I can understand her better, I can sense if she's in a good or bad mood and how to act in order to improve her state of mind.

I'm not saying that I can manipulate her because she'd never allow me, but there's no doubt that Ruby Rose is possessive, suspicious, jealous and a little vindictive and, when she begins to act moody, the best thing I can do is undress myself quickly, kneel down, ask for forgiveness and beg for a kiss or a caress; that flatters her vanity and turns her into someone playful, sweet and generous with her fingers and tongue. She's de most sensual and sexual person I've ever met... well, I'm not that experienced but, come on, her stamina is impressive. Doesn't she ever get tired?

She's also unpredictable; I never know when she's going to jump on me. The first time I had her head between my legs I was just having breakfast peacefully and suddenly I was lying on the table with my skirt over my face and Ruby's tongue deep inside me. I'm just not quite sure how she did it but I'm not complaining, it was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced in my life and the intensity of my orgasm left me exhausted for hours.

On the other hand, I've found out that when you sleep with a sorceress... weird things happen. One night, lying in bed face to face, Ruby insisted on playing the mirror game: I had to copy on her body the movements of her hands on mine. I ended up with three of my fingers deep inside her while I drenched her hand too and our orgasm sent a shiver through our bodies in the middle of a burst of energy. Panting, I turned my head to clean the sweat of my forehead with the pillowcase when...

- Ruby?

- Hum? – She let out an interrogative sound while she kept her eyes closed and I could feel the last shudder of her orgasm on my fingers.

- The bed...

- What's the problem? Did we break it?

- No, it's two feet below us. We're floating in the air.

- Oops! Sorry, babe.

During this time the Sorceress has loosened up a bit, her tantrums have become less frequent. When she shows me how to control the energy around us she is patient and funny, her hands always find an excuse to touch me: she helps me to adjust my position, she brushes the hair away from my face, she sits me on her lap to show me pictures in a book, she steals kisses from my lips at any time. She insists in taking care of me: she rubs my back while I'm having a bath, she brushes my hair and she massages my back with oil... along with other areas that end up sore after a night of wild passion.