The Well House Part One

Your POV ::
Me and Bill are going to get the losers back together. We need to find Pennywise, more and more kids are going missing, people are just sitting back not doing anything. I'm on my way to Eddie's house, he is my first stop then Bev, Bill is meeting us along the way.

I pulled my bike up to Eddie's front garden, to see him pacing back and forth. " Eddie, hey. What's wrong ? '' I ask concerned. He looks at me with tears in his eyes, runs forward and hugs me. " woah buddy, tell me what's wrong " he looks at me with glassy eyes. " I talked to my mum and she told me some stuff about you and I'm feeling over happy and I love you " he says and hugs me again, what is happening. Bill comes from behind us and sees the hugging " what's g-g-going on " if only I knew Bill, If only knew.

" Uh Bill, I seriously have no idea " when I say this Bill pulls Eddie off me. " I can explain " Eddie yells, we nod our heads for him to continue.

" well I was talking to my mum cause I found an old photo, it was me and a little girl we were the same age and looked alike, I flipped it and looked at the back and it said Eddie and Y/n, six years old. I asked my mum about it and she explained that when I was younger I had a twin, Y/n but she got taken away cause my mum wasn't stable and she hid me so I wouldn't get taken too. Y/N L/n your actually Y/n Kasbrak " As soon as he said this my mouth dropped down, I was shocked I knew I missed something.

** Flashback **
A six year old Eddie and y/n play in Eddie's room playing with their cars. Y/n looked outside, perfect day she thought, she wanted her and Eddie to play outside but mother said too many germs. While she was looking outside a black van came up to the house, mum always warned us about these cars and if they came to hide, she never understood what they were. " Eddie Eddie ! We need to hide they are here " Y/n yelled failing her arms. They both jumped up when they heard people coming in the house. She looked over to the Closet and shoved Eddie in the closet. " Y/n there isn't enough room for both of us " Eddie yelled to Y/n. She shushed him and told him to be quiet, once he was quiet she locked the door. The people came into the room and took her by the arms and dragged her out not carried, dragged. They put her in the car, she put her hand on the glass as they drove away.

** Flashback Over **

" Oh my god " I said and dropped to my knees, Eddie hugged me and Bill smiled at our reaction. Bill came down and hugged us too, we all just sat there hugging, best moment in a long time. " let's go get the losers ''.

•••••••• Beverley's House ••••••••

I run up there stairs of her apartment complex, I was really excited to see her, I haven't seen her in a month. She my only girl friend anyway. I'm about to knock on the door but I swings open to reveal a dead body her dad. I scream and stand back, Bill and Eddie rush up the stairs. Their about to ask what's wrong but they look at the floor and stand back to where I am. " what the f—f-fuck where is Bev " I'm thinking the same thing Bill

We all run the the house stepping over her dads dead body. " Bev, bev where are you " we scream throughout the house. We turn a corner and se writing all over the wall, " It has Bev " was all I said.

••••••• The Arcade ••••••••
Bill, Eddie and I all run into the Arcade. " Richie, we need your help " I say out of breath. " see him Bill, I'm pretending it's you " Richie says gritted through his teeth. " Cut the crap Richie, It has Bev " I say glaring at him.
" Let's go " he starts running ahead while us following.

•••••• Bills House ••••••

When we got back to Bills house we had everyone together, well except Bev but we are making a plan, to save her.

" We need a plan we can't just go in there like headless chickens we will get ourselves killed " I told the group, They nodded in agreement.

" How do we know she is alive " Richie said, I rolled my eyes in response.

" because Richie, Bev isn't afraid. Pennywise feeds on fear, she doesn't have fear. She is buying us time. I know she is " I explained to Richie as again they all nod along.

" We need W-w-weapons " Bill said to us, " yeah I've we wanna kill him we need something strong " Stan Added. What like a gun, we are only 13 .....

" I have a gun, for the sheep on my farm. We could bring that " Mike says. So yeah, a gun. " yeah that would protect us " Eddie says to us, Bill grabs my hand and squeezes it, I smile in return.

" is there something you would like to tell us ? " Richie says with a slight smirk. I slap him on the back of the head " you guys already know " I say rolling my eyes.

" Let's go save Bev "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••