New techniques

Y/n's Pov

I awoke in a hospital bed yet again. 'I really need to stop getting into these kinds of  situations' I thought but then realized that was quite impossible in this universe.

I had a few cuts from broken glass and quite a few bruises but otherwise I was good so I was dismissed. I was told that I had spent the night at the hospital so I headed straight to the main control room. Kylo was being given information from a lieutenant.

"Is there anything else?" I heard Kylo say. The lieutenant hesitated before answering. "The two were accompanied by a girl." Kylo looked extremely angered and proved it when he force choked the lieutenant. "What Girl?" He growled. I decided this would be the best time to interrupt to keep him from killing the lieutenant.

"So what exactly have I missed?" I asked, walking up to them. The two looked at me before Kylo spoke. "Tell her everything." He said before igniting his lightsaber. The lieutenant looked scared and quickly walked over to me as Kylo destroyed the control panel that was nearest to him. "The droid with the map to Luke escaped with the help of a girl and the traitor." He simply explained.

"How did they do that?" I asked calmly. The lieutenant looked relieved that I wasn't going to lash out like the man behind him. "They stole a stolen freighter that we had sold a year ago." He answered. I widened my eyes slightly. 'The Millennium Falcon?!' I thought. 'So that's what happened with it.' "Thank you, you can go back to your job." He nodded and was about to walk off. "Also I would recommend getting a replacement after he's done." I said, nodding to Kylo who was still swinging at the panel. The lieutenant nodded again and went off.

I made sure everything was going smoothly before heading towards the exit. "Commander Y/n." Someone called. I turned to see General Hux. "Yes?" I answered. "I'd like to ask what happened down in the hanger 6 yesterday." He said. I nodded and walked over. "I was needed down there for some reason and found when I got there that the Resistance pilot and one of our Stormtroopers were trying to make a get away. I commanded for the doors to be shut but before we could do anything the control room was blasted by the escapees. The glass shattered and those of us that were standing were hit back by the force of the blast." I answered. He nodded. "That is all." He said and turned back to watching over everything.

I walked out and headed to my room since I had nothing else to do. I was about to go have a shower when someone radioed me. "Commander Y/n, training starts in 15 minutes." I heard Kylo Ren's robotic voice. 'Well I'm in for a treat.' I thought as I grabbed my lightsaber from the table. I headed off to the training room and made it there early. Kylo wasn't there yet so I decided to do a bit of practice. I took of my cloak and ignited my lightsaber. I remembered the training Luke gave me while I was on the island and went over those.

I was having a little fun with some lightsaber tricks when Kylo entered. He looked surprised that I was there early but didn't say anything. He took off his cloak and ignited his saber as well. I stood at the ready waiting for him to charge. Soon enough he charged and I was defending myself. We continued doing this for awhile before Kylo stopped.

"Attack." He ordered. I froze. "What?" I asked. "Attack." He repeated. I hesitated. I was never one to attack. I turned off my saber and put it on my belt. "I don't Attack." I said, looking down a bit although I could still see Kylo's mask. He tilted his head. "If you won't Attack, what were you doing earlier?" I widened my eyes when I realized he'd been watching me  practice. I knew I couldn't get out of it so I told him the truth. "They're moves that Attack but don't harm, they could disable a person for a time but it's not long term." I explained. He nodded and gestures for me to show. I nodded although unsure as he stepped aside.

-Time Skip-

I had finished training an hour ago. Kylo didn't exactly like the idea of my new techniques but he also knew that he wouldn't be able to change my mind to never harm anyone purposefully. I had had my shower and I was tired enough to sleep. I ate a small dinner and went straight to bed.