Circles {Thor x WOC!OC}

Pairing: Thor x WOC!/African American! OC

Summary: Thor breaks up with Giselle for another woman, and soon after a month or two pass, they're both dating other people and they both can't hold that.

Warnings: Angst, Breakup, Jealousy

**

I found myself, walking around the Avenger's Tower, listening to my favorite song by Michael Jackson to calm me down as the tears wouldn't wash away. Thor and I just got into a heated argument over something that's been breaking us apart for the last two weeks, the new nurse.

"So you're choosing her over me, you are leaving me for her. I thought you loved me, Thor. I gave you everything" I yelled at him.

"She is better, she understands me better" Thor yelled back. "AND I DON'T?"

"I'm sorry, Giselle. It would've been worse if I told you I cheated but I'm not that type of man"

"Were you?" I asked. "What?"

"Were you cheating on me with her? Is that why you are leaving me for her, she has changed you, Thor, she's not what you think she is"

"This is madness, Giselle. I don't have time for this" Thor was about to walk out the door. 

"No, if you walk out that door then that means you choose her and if you stay then-" Thor and I were having a staring competition until he turned and walked out the door.

Her name was Rachel Smith ever since she started working here, she had to take a liking to Thor. Thor didn't see what I saw when she was around him, that she was stealing him from me. 

It broke my heart into pieces when he walked out of the door. She was in his head, manipulating him, telling him lies and I honestly couldn't believe he actually believes her.

After the situation, I tried my best to pretend that everything was fine and that I was okay but I wasn't at all. I had so many mixed emotions, one minute I was sad then I was angry and then I was completely fine. 

It was like my emotion was going round and round in circles.

It was a Saturday morning, I got up bright and early to get in my daily run with Steve, every since Thor broke up with me. I've been hanging out with Steve more, we've become closer in our friendship.

As I was done getting ready, I put my purple-colored box braids in a high bun