Chapter 2

Flashback
"Hermione Granger, I'm in love with you" Draco stared at her brown eyes. She felt the cold breeze on the astronomy tower pass by, making her hair dance with the wind. "Say something" Draco pleaded to her.

She looked at his lips and pressed her pink lips onto his.
"And I'm in love with you Draco Malfoy" she whispered before he pulled her in for another kiss.
******

Hermione smiled warmly at the memory. If someone had told her she would marry Malfoy 7 years ago, she would've of probably hexed them and sent them St. Mungo's. She chuckled and opened her eyes.

She felt her husband's 2 strong arms wrapped around her tiny waist. She turned herself around and traced her finger on his jaws then his lips. She felt his lips curve up showing he was now fully awake.

"Good morning love" she whispered. He brought her to a tight hug and kissed her cheek, causing Hermione to giggle.

"Good morning" he smirked. They both heard the the door opening, revealing their son waddling over to them.

"Good morning Scorp" Hermione picked him up and gave him sloppy kisses on her son's pink cheeks.
"Ma ma" Scorpio's giggled and reached for his father.
"Hey Scorp" Draco brightly smiled while scooping him out of Hermione's arms.

"Da da" Scorpious giggled again.
"Let's go have breakfast" Draco winked and lightly grabbed Hermione's hand.

****

The Snow White owl tapped on their window, holding a letter in it's beak. Draco got up and gently grabbed the letter out of the owl's grip.

"It's for you" he handed her the envelope, his eyes filled with curiosity. Hermione frowned and quickly skimmed over the letter. She groaned and handed it to her husband.

Dearest Hermione,

The Granger reunion will be in a week and your father and I have run out of excuses on why you aren't here. It will be held at the Silver Snake Hotel next week from Friday to Wednesday. I suggest you bring Draco and Scorpious with you to keep your cousins off your back. Make sure you bring several dresses since there would be a dance held on Sunday and Wednesday.
Love,
Mother

"Ugh I don't want to go" Hermione groaned while dripping Maple Syrup on her pancakes. "Wait isn't this one of the hotels you own?" She asked, retrieving the letter from her husband's hands. He smirked and nodded while feeding his son.

"I'll be in Italy from Wednesday but I believe I should be back by Sunday " he said, mentally checking his schedule.

"You know" Hermione started with a devilish smile plastered on her face. "I think your bad influences are rubbing off of me" Draco chuckled while placing a kiss on her head.

"And why is that?" He asked murmuring against her skin.
"Because I have a plan to make my cousins sorry for how they treated me the past few years" she smirked. Draco chuckled and murmured,
"I love you"

She smiled placing a kiss on his lips, tasting the sweet maple syrup.
"I love you too Draco Malfoy"