Lessons from Disney Princess 👸

Hello!! A run down on the major greek gods.

Hades : The god of the underworld and the earth's riches , the supreme judge of the domain of death. (And our male protagonist). One of the three main gods along with his brothers Zeus and Poseidon.

Zeus : Greek god of sky, thunder, order and the king of the Gods. Hades' elder brother and is married to their sister, Hera.
(A devoted player.)

Poseidon : Greek god of sea earthquake, storms and horses. (More commonly known as Percy Jackson's dad.)
Married to Amphitrite and Hades' second brother.

Hera : Greek goddess of marriage and birth. She is the queen of Olympus and the wife and sister of Zeus. (It's complicated.)
Siblings with Hades, Poseidon, Zeus , Hestia and Demeter. (She is the dangerously jealous type.)

Apollo : Greek God of sun, light, music and prophecy. AND poetry , art, archery, oracle, plague*draws in breath* medicine and knowledge. (Talented)
Born to Zeus and Leto (*cough cough* not his wife). And has a twin sister, Artemis.

Aphrodite : Greek Goddess of beauty, love and eternal youth. She is married to Hephaestus and is the mother of Eros better know as cupid. (you know the cute kid who carries a heart shaped bow and arrow. And then shoots it at random people and they fall in "love")

Athena : Greek goddess of wisdom, war , courage ,inspiration , crafts , warfare, skill , strength, strategy, MATHEMATICS (In other words. "don't mess with her.").
She is a maiden goddess and the daughter of Zeus. (She was born from his thoughts.)

Ares : Greek god of war and strength. He was born to Zeus and Hera. (Yes Zeus has a lot of kids.)

Artemis : Greek Goddess of the hunt, moon, archery, hills and forests, wild animals , wilderness. She is a maiden Goddess and is the daughter of Zeus and Leto. Twin sister of Apollo.

Hermes : Greek God of trade , eloquence , messenger of the gods, travellers, sports , thieves, guide to the underworld etc. He is the son of Zeus and Maia.

Demeter : Greek Goddess of agriculture, fertility, sacred law and harvest. She is the sibling of Hades , Zeus, Poseidon , Hera and Hestia and the mother of Persephone.

Hephaestus : Greek God of fire, metalworking, forges and the art of sculpture. He is the son of Zeus and Hera and the husband of Aphrodite. ( Most of you must be familiar with the character leo valdez from Heroes of Olympus.)

Hestia : Greek Goddess of hearth , home , family, domesticity, architecture and the state. She is a virgin goddess and is the sister of Hades , Poseidon , Zeus, Demeter and Hera.

Dionysus : Greek God of wine, grape harvest, the ritual madness ( I like him.) and theatre. He is the son of Zeus and Semele.

Thanatos : Greek God of death. (Better known as the reaper.) He is the son of Erebos (Darkness) and Nyx (Night).

Demigod : The offspring of a god and a human. (Sometimes other mythical beings too.) A half God to be exact.

The list doesn't end here and these are only basics, the charecters will be explained again as we met them.

......................*******......................