Twenty : Wait What!

|| Brandon ||

I pull out of my baby's well-fucked asshole, I take the used condom and throw it in the trashcan beside the nightstand.

I lay down beside him and bring him close to my chest, kissing his neck whispering " I love you, Babe"

" Love you too, Don "

I smile and nuzzle my nose into his neck farther sniffing his very manly scent, I can't get any happier in my life, I have had enough when Patrick and I got together, I can't ask for more.

What happens with Inna makes me feel bad, I love her as the sister I've never had. I can't stand to see her suffering like that, last week she was distant, and we didn't talk much, and I had to call Kane to ask him about her since they work together every day.

All he said that he didn't know what's wrong with her and they didn't talk much since they left two weeks ago in a hurry. I figured that maybe it has something to do with Joshua, that's why I surprised him with a visit two days ago

>> Flashback <<

I knocked on Joshua's apartment door and waited for him to open, I was determined to know what's happening with Inna, maybe it has something to do with him, the door opened revealing a half naked, yawning Joshua.

" Brandon! The fuck.. You remembered that you have a fucking friend who got back fro-"

I cut him off by throwing my fist hitting him in the jaw.

" What the fuck, you fucking asshole! "

I entered the apartment closing the door behind me, only to be slammed against it due to the bunch that he bunched me.

" You asshole! Is that what you do when you first see me after what happened! You come and fucking hit me!? "

His yelling made me straighten myself holding my jaw, he walked furiously and sat on a chair in the living room

"  I did that for the poor girl that waited for you to fucking come back! And what did you do in return!! You failed her! You made her suffer from what you did to her!! I thought that when you come back I will hear that you both got together again and made everything up!! I thought you were a human, not some fucking animal!! "

I sat in front of him, he shook his head and closed his eyes gripping his hair in frustration

" I didn't mean for all of this to fucking happen, Brandon! I was blinded! That fucker, Mason, he came to me with evidences, Brandon! I would have been crazy if I didn't believe him! But then I knew that I was wrong! I tried to talk to her, to make things right, but she didn't give me the chance! "

" Even if you had evidence Joshua! You should've listened to her!! "

" I fucking admit that I was wrong and I tried to fix everything up, but she didn't give me a chance!! "

" You can't blame her, Joshua! Anyway, Something is happening, she doesn't answer her phone and she isn't herself, and when I asked Kane, her friend, he said that she doesn't talk much and she's off most of the time and zones out. I thought that you happened to talk to her and said or did something that caused that "

He frowned and blinked lightly, obviously confused. I can't blame him, if he really didn't talk to her or meet her, then what's wrong with her.

>> End Of Flashback <<

It still confuses me as hell, not knowing what's going on with her makes me feel bad, she suffered a lot, I feel bad for her.

I hear soft snores and look at Patrick who is fast asleep in my arms and smile, I kiss his shoulder blade and close my eyes hoping that everything is going to be OK.

||Inna||

Opening the front door, I see Joshua standing with a cigarette in his mouth, I gulped and looked at it, wishing to tell him to throw it away before entering the house, but I know that I can't do this, at least not now.

" Aren't you going to invite me in? "

His warm smile makes my heart flatter" It's your house too, Josh, you can come whenever you want and not without permission "

He grinned  showing his pearl teeth" You haven't called me Josh since I got back " He chuckles as he enters the house.

I shut the door and frown for the fact that he's right, after what happened the first day between us, I didn't call him Josh.

I looked back to see him already settled on the couch in the living room, I gulp and start to walk towards him nervous like I've never been.

I mean yeah I've never been pregnant and Shit and still have to tell my brother that he is going to be a father so yeah! Fucking hell I'm nervous as fuck!

I sit down next to him on the couch, he turns his body so that he's looking at me properly, he probably noticed how nervous I am and frowned.

" Are you OK, sweetheart? " His voice for the second time now made my heart flatter, but I'm still nervous and not sure if I can tell him.

I'm afraid that he might have a girlfriend now, I mean, I'm not sure, but still.

He's a handsome man and any girl would want to be with him, that's why I'm afraid, what if he doesn't want me anymore, it's not like he treats me like before, when we were together, but still, he needs at least to know about his baby.

" I.. I want to tell you something "

He frowns a little then widen his eyes before his expression turned to serious again before he speaks.

" Listen, Inna, I need to tell you something first "