Chapter -18 Gosh !!!he is here but why??

Erica's POV***

When I went there with so much hope that he will believed me and not to Melvin 's lies....my hopes and faith all shattered like a dust .I thought that he would believed me and helped me out but when I reached there and explained what happened ,he didn't believ....me,once again I am all alone inside my cocoon,alone and emptiness once again fill in.

I did never thought that this day would come again ,I thought I could enjoy my life again ,make friends ,find a lover which I did but from the start he was never mine,he never loved or liked me ,it was only me and my imagination who thought that he will love and like me. Stupid Erica!!!stupid of you thinking about him loving you,stupid of you with hope of enjoying your life ,stupid of being happy,stupid ,stupid.

But what affected me the most is his words which I think he said out of anger but even out of anger how could he say that,'I wish you did never came in my life','Just get lost from here and from my life','don't you ever appear in front of me'. Just by the thought I really can't get those out from my mind and Richard you really hurt me this time and if you think that I am burdened to you ,I won't stay here with you and forget about those marriage thing that our parents  promised. I really can't stay here with you even if I wanted to. Then I was pulled out from my thought when someone blew air behind my ear.

I turn around to see Melvin ,he stood there with a smirk on his face.
"so,what have you decided Erica ?being here and let me and those girls torture you and you know me right ,how much I wanted you on my bed or are you going to go back to Boston and face the people there,its up to you"and he lean over the wall and cross his arm over his chest.
"and if you stay here yours and Richard's relationship will always be like this ,full of hatred and there will be more,sweetheart"and he wink at me.

How could he do this even here when my life was getting a bit normal?how can he come in and destroyed all my happiness?why,why??
And a lonesome tear roll down on my cheeks.

Then I stood up and walk away from Melvin ,away from this college ,away from Richard ,yes ,I have decided to return back to my parents where I was born and lived my life there. And I won't come back here in  NY nor in Richard's life. With that thought I went to my and Richard house,packed my bags and dash out from the house but not before informing aunt and uncle about it because when I came here they were the one who took care and loved me like their daughter and I am grateful for their kindness and without informing them would be so ungrateful on my part so I told them and went away ,yes,at first aunt hesitate to let me go and did ask me reason why I am leaving and I am not that stupid enough to tell the the truth which will only make them worry so I just told them that I miss my parents and I just want to visit them and I'll return ,which is all a lie because I will never return back,after that I went away.

Hours of travelling I finally reached Boston,I did inform my parents about returning and so they came and pick me up from the airport and now,I am back at my birth place ,back at home my sweet home town.

"mom,I miss you"I said before giving her a tight hug.

"I miss you too my baby"she hug me back.

"dad"and I hug him as well

"my sweetheart!!!"and he hug me tightly.

After that we went home and when we were travelling ,we pass by some people and when they saw me their face was turn into anger full of hatred and rage . So ,I slide down on my seat and mom noticed me and she said,

"baby!!!"

"I am fine!!!"I said to assure her that I am alright but from inside I wanted to cry out loud because I really can't get the sight of Richard and his rude words out from my mind but I really can't show my parents that I am break from inside. So in order to suppressed that I decided to take a nap and within a second sleep took over me.