#1 Bathe

Request for Carley (: hope you like it  (also if anyone is wondering why it says #1, that's because its the first part to my part 2 series)

January 26th, 2018

"Carley, i'm home!" Thomas sighed, walking through the front door of the town house you two shared. he took off his coat, and hung it on the rack. "Carley?" He called out again.

"I'm in the kitchen!" You sighed, staring at a letter you've received in the mail regarding some new work policies. 

He walked into the kitchen, his white socks scratching the tile surface beneath him. "You alright love?" He walked over to you, kissing your temple softly.

"yeah" You smiled a fake unbelievable smile. 

"what's wrong hm? You're not very good at lying." He chuckled a soft bit, right near your ear. sending warm chills down your neck. 

"Its just been a stressful couple of weeks and everything" You put the letter down onto the marble counter, and you rub your forehead. "you know, with work and all the new policies- its a busy time" 

He smiled slightly. "its alright" He rubbed your shoulder softly. "come on, I've got an idea" He reached out and softly slipped his hand into yours, pulling you gently towards the stairs.

"what?" You laughed slightly, feeling a little uneasy and confused. 

"I think, what you need, is a nice warm bubble bath yea?" He smiled, dragging you up the stairs and into the biggest bathroom. he leaned over the bath tub, plugging the drain and spinning the knobs to hot.

Water ran from the tap, loudly smacking against the surface of the tub. Thomas looked back at you. "hm?" 

You smiled, feeling a slight spark in your chest. "Alright- fine" 

He smiled cheekily, winking. ( ;) ) He looked at you. "alright now, lets get you ready hm?" He unzipped your sweater , gently sweeping it off your shoulders and placing it on the lid of the toilet. he continued slowly to undress you- stripping off your shirt, jeans and the rest. 

Though his eyes never pealed from yours, he was a gentleman of course. He didn't care about a rather scandalous approach, he loved you for being who you were, not for how you looked- that was just a bonus. 

Once you were fully undressed, and the tub was full of steaming water; he helped you inside the tub and sat you down. "you stay right there alright, i'll be right back" he left for a quick moment, but like he promised; he returned shortly. he held up a candle in his right hand, "thought this might help with the ambiance" He smiled.

You smiled back, you couldn't believe you were this lucky. To be loved by someone that would go to great extents just to make you smile for a few minutes. 

He sat down on the lid of the toilet, picked up the pitcher- and gathered some water. he poured the water all over your shoulders and your long brown hair. gently humming a rather unusual tune. 

You closed your eyes, and felt the hot water penetrate your skin- gathering a sense of warmth in your stomach. feeling at ease, with whatever demon you had been fighting before. 

He shampooed your hair, including a mini head massage. Then ran conditioner through the ends of your hair, and he let it sit while he cleansed the rest of your body- then he rinsed it all out. 

After you were all rinsed, and cleaned- especially relaxed. he helped you out of the bathtub. wrapping a towel around your frail body, and drying you off. He squeezed the ends of your long brown hair, and water fell and hit the rug like little droplets. 

He picked you up, bridal style.

you giggled and you held onto him, you peered at him with your big blue eyes and smiled graciously. "Thank you" 

"no no, don't thank me yet. its not over" He smiled, his big brown eyes staring back at yours. he put you down in the bedroom that you shared, and dried off your body. he proceeded to dress you in once of his oversized football shirts that you particularly loved. It smelled like Thomas, it smelled like home, safety. 

He sat you down on the bed, and blushed and blow dried your hair. running the brush down, untangling all the knots. it didn't take long for your silky, smooth hair to dry. but after that, he lied you down in bed; and pulled an especially soft cotton blanket over your clean legs. 

"One more thing love" He walked out quickly, and came back just moments later. he stood at the door frame, grinning cheekily.

"What?" You asked, a smile appearing on your face. 

He slowly held up a chocolate bar, your favourite. 

_______

So there you go, that is the first part to my new sequel part 2 series!
This was dedicated to Carley, thank you so much Carley for your request- I hope it lived up somewhat to your expectations, I did try my best and i'd love to hear some feedback from you.

You too can DM me your request if you'd like your own personalized imagine just like this one!

Thank you all, love you as always. xox

- sky