Jimin

Requested by @lalitasahani
________________________________

Jimin and I were in a car, on our way for our honeymoon. We had just gotten married after being engaged for only three months. We didn't have the patience to wait so we quickly made plans and got married.

It's been a little more than two hours since we left and I kept asking Jimin where we were going. I was confused when he said he didn't know as well but he made things clearer after telling me that his friends planned where we were gonna go. I thought it was sweet of them since they're almost busy everyday to even hang out with me but I appreciate the gesture.

About an hour later, the car stops and the driver got out to talk to someone. There was a huge gate that was in the way so I'm guessing he's talking to them to open the gate. The place was really beautiful. Not only was the nature around us beautiful but the cottage-like House was too. It was right by the ocean.

The driver helped us carry our bags to the front door. I was about to enter the house but Jimin stopped me by carrying me bridal style.

"What are you doing?", I asked, laughing as I saw his face turning red.

"It's only appropriate for the husband to carry his wife through the doors they're gonna be sharing", he said, putting me down once we were inside.

"But we're only gonna be here for two months", I said.

"And we're gonna be spending the rest of our lives together. It doesn't matter where we are, home is always gonna be when I'm with you", he smiled.

"You're so corny. Come on, let's put or bags in the room. I want to go in the water", I squealed excitedly as I grabbed my bags.

We decided to put our stuff away first before we did anything fun because we'll just get lazy. We put on comfortable clothes for the water and made sure we brought a towel, just in case it gets cold.

We had fun swimming in the water and even drew a big heart in the sand with our names in it. It was only a few minutes until it started to rain. We quickly went back inside the house and changed into warm clothes.

We sat down near the window and watched the rain and thunder. It was quite relaxing. I was sitting between Jimin's legs while my back rested on his chest.

He was playing with my hair at one point but then moved it aside to kiss my cheek. Then he went down to my neck and lightly nibbled before whispering sweet things into my ear. I turned around to face him and placed my lips on his.

We were laying on the floor in front of the chimney with our clothes spread out onto the floor. He looked deeply into my eyes before placing his lips on mine and slowly slid himself in me so he wouldn't hurt me. His thrusts were slow but he put so much passion into it.

He left trails of saliva from my neck down to my chest as his pace quickened. He didn't seem to mind that my nails were digging into his skin, creating red lines down his back. I tried to keep quiet because I felt like if I made a sound, he'd get creeped out but he seemed to enjoy it. The more sounds that came out of my mouth, the faster he went.

Minutes later, we were drenched in sweat. Not sure if it was because of the heat that came from the chimney or from us but that didn't bother us at all. His thrusts weren't sloppy at all, despite the quick pace he was going. My hands went up to his hair and tangled my fingers in them, earning a light groan from him. As soon as we were close, he intertwined my hand with his and we climaxed together.

Many people think that your first time is gonna be terrible because of all the sweat and the weird noises but they're wrong. It was amazing for me. He made sure I was comfortable and that I felt nothing but love.

~~~~

A few weeks later, I began to feel sick and I kept throwing up. I knew something was going on so I took a Home pregnancy test. Fortunately, it came out positive. I was happy and excited and couldn't wait to tell Jimin.

He was outside, sitting on a chair while he was on his laptop. When he noticed I sat down next to him, he pushed his laptop aside and faced me.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?", he asked.

"Um..well you know how I've been feeling sick these past couple of days? I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive", I said, letting out a deep breath.

"What?", he asked.

"I'm pregnant", I smiled and hugged him.

When I realized he wasn't hugging me back, I pulled away and noticed a small frown on his face.

"You're kidding..right?", he asked.

"..no..I'm not. I wouldn't joke about this. Aren't you happy that we're gonna have a baby?", I asked.

"We're too young to have a baby. I mean..I have a career to think about. We can't have a baby. We're not ready", he said.

"But we're not young to get married? Or have sex? Do you regret having sex with me?", I asked.

"Look..Having a baby is a huge responsibility. And I don't think we're ready. How far along are you? I mean, it wasn't that long ago so it's still early. You can-"

"I can What? Get it terminated? Is that really what you want??", I asked.

"I don't know what I want! I need time to think", he said.

He got into the car that was lent to us and drove away, leaving me there in my own thoughts.

I called a few hours later, only to hear his voicemail. I wasn't sure if I scared him off but I really needed him there. I understand that he needs time to figure out what he really wants but I just hope he doesn't take too long.

The next day, I woke up to hear the front door open. When Jimin walked into the bedroom, I quickly sat up and instantly felt my heart come out of my chest.

"I'm sorry (y/n)..for the way I acted yesterday. I went to the guys' house yesterday and we talked about what I should do because I honestly had no clue. I married you for a reason and that's because I truly love you. And if I love you, it's my job to protect you and to take care of you. The reason why I acted out that way was because I didn't think I would hear those words. I'm gonna be here for you and this baby. I won't let you down."

~~~~

Months later, Jimin has to take me to the hospital because I was feeling contractions. It was a long painful five hours until the doctor told us I was ready to push. We expected a healthy baby girl but got a surprise and had two healthy baby girls. We were overwhelmed but we had faith that we were gonna be great parents to these two beautiful girls.

_______________________________

It's currently 2:30am and I'm hoping that this imagine doesn't double or get erased because I'm frustrated😭