Chapter eighteen

(Y/n) p.o.v

I'm so nervous. When I got the messages saying that this person imagined me because of a tumour it made me feel wanted for a change. I've been struggling latley and i figured that this might help. They were going to meet me at a pub but they said a cafe would be better. I don't blame them. It will be more relaxing there.

I sat down at a table with a glass of water. My phone blinged in my pocket, probably them. I read the message....

We are on our way

....
...
Us two will seat on another table
So you and hoseok can talk.

Okay
I'm already here and waiting

I put my phone back inside my pocket. I'm so nervous and i don't even understand why. It's not like I'm meeting one of my hero's from that group i like. (A/N- did you see what i did there...ha im hilarious). I hope his nice though....it would be so embarrassing if he wasn't. I can't imagine what his going through as well. I here the bell from the door go off causing me to look up in hope that it was them. They said to look out for three guys, one in a hat...the other with a funny smile with matching clothes as the last. But the person that came in was a woman surprisingly she was wearing a hat and smiling. Ironic. Behind here however three guys....They matched the description perfectly.

One locked eyes with me and froze. The other two sat on another table. It's him....

"Hi..."
"hi..."
"Did you umm...want a drink?"
"No im fine I have water
"Oh...."
He takes a seat opposite me and smiles. "So...this is awkward right?" He says looking down at the floor. "It's fine honestly..I've been in more awkward situations" I reply making him feel slightly more comfortable. Over his shoulder i glance at the other two, they seemed happy that we were meeting. Soon they noticed I was watching and both gave me thumbs up. I smiled softly.

"So...tell me...what i was like?"