The Oc

Author: Hey guys! This here is the information about my Oc in this story! (I OWN THIS OC)
==============================

Name: Leo Church (Adopted)
Gender: Male
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Team: Red
Armour type: Standard
Armour Colour: Dark Red
Skin: White
Age: 15
Primary Weapon: Rail Gun

Name: Leo Church (Adopted)Gender: MaleEyes: BrownHair: BlackTeam: RedArmour type: Standard Armour Colour: Dark RedSkin: WhiteAge: 15Primary Weapon: Rail Gun

Secondary Weapon: Magnum

Skills: Average Soldier (Actually took real training), Good in fist fights and is a mechanic

Personality: Nice, responsible, worries about others, puts himself in harms way for his friends, pretty scary when pissed and he's like a big brother, ok?!

Fears: Losing someone close to him.

Story: Leo's parents died from cancer, when he was only five years old and was sent to an orphanage. Until he was about six years old, he got adopted by the Church family. He absolutely loved it there, but his sister Lina (Carolina) disliked him and mostly ignored his presence. But, everything changed when a UNSC Soldier came to their front door one day, saying that his Mum (Allison) was killed in battle.

Till then, he's been everyone's punching bag, Leonard started to abuse him and blame Leo for her death. Lina believing her Dads words also blamed Leo of her death and would always yell at him, whenever she saw him. He was only 12 years old, until he decided to run away and join the military to get away from them and to be like his Mother.

He trained for three years, until being transferred to Red Team. Grif was alright, in Leo's opinion, unless he caught him stealing his FUCKING Oreos! Simmons was probably the only person, Leo could have a normal conversation with, until he goes into kiss ass mode. Leo was pretty sure, Sarge was crazy or something, but he favoured Leo the most, seeing he wasn't lazy like Grif or an kiss ass like Simmons. Lopez was strange, but Leo would always help him out, when fixing any vehicles.

Author: And that leads us to the beginning of season 1!

LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!!