Chapter- 20

Caleb's Pov

My day was good infact very good . Even my workers were giving me weird look that why i was happy today i just shrug them off.
It was only due to one person that came in my life and my life took a great turn.
My Angel My Veronica.
Her name rolled in my tounge seems really odd but she has a really beautiful name and she is too.

And now i am on the way to pick her.
Only to find her sitting beside a guy in front of her cafe laughing like a mad women. Infact both were laughing really hard.
I so wanted to kill him and tie her.
God what this girl is doing to me. I hurriedly walk towards them. Boy looked toward me and straightned himself with that angel turned and smile and i melt. Godd..

"Hey" she came to me hold my hand and smile.
" Meet Lucas he is my co worker and new to this shift."
I turned and give him a nod. "And he is Caleb my...." " boyfriend" i completed the sentence. And she turned to me with wide eyes and quickly composed herself as i hold her by waist and begin to walk.
She stopped and took her bag from bench and said goodbye to luke like whoever he was.

I hold her hand and made her sit on the seat close the door after and walk towards driving seat.
The whole ride was silent i dont know why but i was angry with her. She did asked me how was work i just made a short reply .
She turned her face  towards window. Her house came into view. And i turned my face outside not able to look at her.
Only to find her hands cupped my face and she peck my lips. With a tight hug and a kiss on my neck she left.
And i just stare at her retreating figure.

That whole night was hell. I miss her so much dont know but i really wanted to meet her.
I glance at the time and see its 1.23. I took my phone and texted her.
"I MISSS YOU" and kept my phone on night stand.

After a moment it beep.
"BUT I DONT" was her reply.
She was awake.
I called her.

"Why didnt you sleep look at the time did something happen did you mother  at home tell me angel..do. you want me to come.". all my babbling stop when i heard her cry and my heart stop.

" I am coming " was only my reply...

I drove like a mad man and now i am here waiting for her outside her home . I text her.
She came in her pink pajamas and black tee with a scarf on the neck its cold outside.
I hugged her as she approached me and take her in my car and make her sit in my lap as i drove.
She kept her head in my chest with eyes close.
I parked my car and help her to get out and took her upstairs in my room and lay her in bed.
After the complete silence i speak " what happen please tell angel"
" she took my money that i earned and saved for college" i hold her closer and sigh of relief that she is not hurt or somthing.

I know her mother is cruel and she hates angel and  made her life miserable, last time angel stopped me but not this time .
I took my phone i sent a text to my man.

Then made her look at me. " Its okay you have me now please angel dont scared me like that again." I said and kissed her forhead her eyes lips.

" why did you ignore me earlier" oh shit.

She narrowed her eyes at me and was about to get up when i dont say anything.
" I was jealous" and turn my face away from her.
And then she laughed.

" god you are so cute" and pulled my cheecks and curl her hands behind my neck.
" why ... he is just a friend and instead of asking me you choose to ignore me " i turned to her and saw her sad eyes.
I removed my hands from her waist and cupped her face. "Hey its not like that i just dont like you talking to other men. I just ughh" i said and close my eyes.

" Its okay he is just a friend " " co worker angel" i corrected. " He is not your friend" "yet"
"Angel" i warned ..
She laugh. " chill hun please." And she kissed my cheeck and smile.
A yawn escaped and i smiled she is tierd.

" Now come get up and lay down let me take water bottle okay ." She nodded and did as she was told. I smile and kissed her head.

I enter the room found my angel sleeping peacefully with her hair falling on her eyes.
How could i be that lucky god.
I smiled put the bottle on nightstand beside her cause she gets alway thirsty in middle of the night.
And beside her pull her closer and fallen asleep with this beauty on my mind.