Chapter 27 Forgive and Forget

Not Edited!

Previously:

"No he left the slut" I said not explaining the full situation.

"Look Jass, I'm ready to move to Florida"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

He stood up abruptly not believing the words I had just uttered.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" he asked me skeptically. He walked over to me checking my forehead as though he was checking if I had a flu.

"Are you feeling ok?" he asked creasing his eyebrows together, as he stared at me contently. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing in his face.

He thought I had caught the cold because I finally decided to move to Florida?

For an alpha he sure is dumb.

I thought to myself, continuing to laugh.

"Hey my wolf didn't appreciate that sneaky comment" he said ruffling up my hair and sticking his tongue out at me.

Very mature.

I continued to laugh for a long while, even though Jass's actions weren't that funny, I embraced the chance to finally laugh -after a long time- with open arms. Jason clearly enjoyed my laughter too, because soon he was chuckling along side me.

After such a hectic, emotional day all I really needed was a good laugh. Even if it was over the most petty thing possible.

"So what actually did make you change your mind?" Jass asked curiously.

"I just want to be drama free for a while, at least until I figure my life out" I said giving him a soft smile and placing my hand gently on my stomach, where my pup used to be.

I couldn't wait to get to Florida and forget all this drama.

As well as Trent being the alpha of our pack (Blue Blood), he is also the alpha of Chloe's old pack (the elite).

When Chloe had finally found Jass, my dad had handed down the alpha position to him. My dad thought Jass was ready for the commitment. Little did we know that sooner or later Jason would be in control of 2 of the strongest packs in America.

I still remember that day as clear as the sea.

We had received a call from The Elite Pack saying that they needed Chloe back in the pack to be there alpha after a rogue attack occurred in the pack and the death of the alpha (Chloe's dad), beta and around 100 other wolves.

The third in command was asked to take alpha position but he was too afraid of the great responsibility and refused the offer of becoming alpha. When other members of The Elite pack were asked to take the alpha position they declined due to not being strong enough wolves.

That's where my brother steps in.

Chloe couldn't abandon her previous pack and since Jason was already alpha of our pack, Chloe only found it acceptable to ask my brother to become the alpha of The Elite.

My brother had to fight with many wolves to test his strength, for a position he didn't necessarily want but one that was forced upon him by his mate. That's also the reason Trent never stayed beside me, because he has too many responsibilities in The Elite Pack.

As far as our pack is concerned our beta (who is also aunt Jenna's husband) my uncle Nicolas, pretty much controls everything while Trent is taking care of the Elite pack.

"Lana snap out of it" Jason yelled snapping his fingers in front of my face to grab me out of my daze.

"I was talking to you but you weren't even listening" he said shaking my shoulders then fuzzing my hair up. He flashed me a genuine smile his eyes softening.