Chapter 22 Acceptance

as Bell was walking back to his home, 2 member's from the Loki familia blocked Bell's path and wouldn't let him pass, Bell didn't want to deal with them so tried to go around them, but they moved to clearly blocked his path and wouldn't let him through them, even worse, a crowd started to block him as well so how he was stuck. near their some other member's from the Loki familia watched in entertainment at this event, then the captain's came and asked them what they were watching, not far from there, there were members from the Hephaestus, Demeter, Herme's and Ganesha familia, and some of Bell's familia was there too with the Mia and her maid's their as well.

Syr:" that doesn't look good"

Ryuu:" don't worry Syr, I'm sure mister Cranel has the situation under control"

Arnya:" besides, if we interfere, then thing's could really escalate and we'd cause even more trouble then we stop"

Syr:" yeah that's true, but-"

Mia:" alright Syu remember, no matter what happens, I'm sure that he will handle this situation to the end and make it out okay like he usually does and something like this is common amongst adventurer's, so he should know what to do"

Off the corner, some other familia members who are friends with Bell are near as they see this.

Asfi:" why's there a crowd he- wait, is that-"

Hermes:" oh dear Asfi, it looks like some of Loki's members are looking for a fight with a certain white-haired man"

Luluna:" well those Loki familia member's are way over their head if they think they could get away from this when Capaneus isn't here but coming back soon"

Hermes:" well, nothing to do but watch"

Asfi:" like with the 18th floor"

Hermes:" hey hey hey, I didn't give these guys a tool this time, besides, Bell's a level 5 now, let's see just how far he can be pushed before breaking"

as the people watching from the crowd was increasing as Bell's familia were to see what is about to happen and discuss how to handle this.

Lily:" oh no Bell's in trouble, we have to do something"

Hestia:" not to sound like I don't care, but we really need to help Bell in this case"

Lily:" HESTIA, whether he needs it or not, he can't just-"

Haruhime:" wait, hold on Lily, if we jump in now, it could make thang's worse than they already are"

Wiene:" yeah I agree, look"

in the crowd, not only ordinary people, but there were other adventurers from other familia's watching as well, all around watching, hoping, and aching for a fight to happen with Bell and these 2, and then they decided that it would be best to let Bell handle this on his own since helping him would make thing's worse.

Bell:" I don't know you guy's, but can I help you 2, I need too..."

Bell looked around as there were other adventurers with the same intent as the 2 men in front of him also surrounding him as he is vulnerable right now with no weapon's or armor on at the moment as the 2 then talk.

Loki familia member 1:" relax, don't bother worrying about them, were the ones you should worry about right now"

Loki familia member 2:" yeah, we have a bone to pick with you and you're not running away"

Bell:" hold on, what did I do to you guys, I don't even know you 2"

Loki familia member 1:" no, but you're sure popular, you see, me and my friend took almost 4 year's just to level up to level 2, but then out of nowhere you level up in 1 month"