Chapter 1

Wrote : January 18th, 2018
Edited : March 27th, 2018

Y/N's P.O.V.

I am really nervous, as my best friend and I go to the trailer to meet Uncle Wes. He's my Uncle, and I don't know why I am nervous.

" There's my beautiful niece and her best friend " he says giving both of us a hug.

" Hi Uncle Wes " I say.

" We have all of the newbies here, so follow me " he says. Us two follow Uncle Wes, we go into a room and see others. " The main new ones are here, all of the rest are going to be cranks " he adds. We nod.

" Giancarlo, meet my niece Y/N and her best friend Y/F/N " Wes says.

" I love you in Once Upon A Time " Y/F/N says.

" I do too " I say.

" Thank you. " He says.

" So we also have the amazing Katherine McNamara playing Sonya, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jacob Lofland, Jeremy Becerra, and Shawn Prince " Uncle Wes says.

" Oh, were you the girl in Teen Wolf for that short period of time? " Katherine asks.

" Um, yeah I played Samantha, Liam's younger twin sister also Brett's girlfriend " I say. ( Made up character ).

" That's awesome " Nathalie says.

" Thank you. I love you in Game of Thrones, and Katherine you in Shadowhunters is amazing " I say.

" Thanks " they both say.

" Well then you guys go to the hotel, and then we are going to start shooting tomorrow " Uncle Wes says.

Interview a few months before ( while shooting Teen Wolf )

" We are here with Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Posey, Dylan Sprayberry, Y/N Y/L/N, and Cody Christian " the interviewer says. " So we were just introduced to Liam's sister Samantha. Did you guys know that they were doing this? " She asks.

" No actually, we are reading the script for that episode. I notice who's Samantha. Then we got to a scene, and then Y/N walks out after Dylan or Liam being beaten up, leans over and says. " Good to see you again brother " which when I saw it I was in complete shock " Dylan says.

" Um, I was told that there was going to be a relative put into the story, and that was it, not who it was. If it was a girl or a boy, just there is a relative being added " Cody says.

" Y/N how does it feel working with this amazing cast? " The interviewer asks.

" Um, I was actually pretty nervous, because they are already gone 4 seasons, and coming in the half way point was terrifying for me. They were actually going to make me Theo's other sister, but they didn't. So they made me Liam's. " I say.

" Is it scary that you get to be working with these guys? Since you are a little younger than them? " She ask.

" No, because same as Dylan said in a interview, no because they all act my age. I'm 20 years old, and so it was exciting. " I say.

" We are going to do tweet questions " she says.

" What was the most embarrassing moment this season? " She asks.

" Um, totally, me walking in on Y/N shirtless, she had a bra on. But we haven't found out, that she was going to be there through season 4. So I was just thinking, oh I'll never see her again, so it will be fine " Tyler says.

" First encounter, him and I ever had was that. Then there is a scene, where I am running, and I run into him. Which took be about 6 times to do, because I kept on tripping " I say.