Omake: Hades' daughter Melinoe

It was safe to say that Ophelia was unsurprised that Hades had a daughter, and a goddess one to boot.

Melinoe the goddess of ghosts and the daughter of Hades and Persephone was surprised by the woman. She had thought the woman would look away from her, revolted with her half human and ghostly-corpse like appearance like her mother Persephone, but she did something the complete opposite of what she expected, she smiled at her. It wasn't like a small shy smile, no it was a full teeth happy cheerful grin.

Her voice was melodic and soothing, she had a motherly tone whenever she talked to her and that was so quite often since father was always busy with paperwork. Unlike Persephone who steered clear from her own daughter, Ophelia made an effort to get to know her step daughter.

Ophelia would put a glamour on the two of them and they would go to AC/DC concerts and go shopping, Melinoe loved her step mother and would do anything to protect her.

Melinoe eventually stopped referring Persephone as her mother and solely called Ophelia her "Mom" or "Mama Bear", as her mom always protected her from others who turned their nose at her appearance.

Ophelia loved her daughter fiercely and when she saw that her fiance didn't pay attention to her, she raged at him and forced him to take a vacation from work for a week for a family vacation.

Hades apologized to his daughter as he realized how neglectful he was to her, after a group hug, the three on the orders of Ophelia went skiing and snowboarding since neither involved flying in the air or swimming in the water. After glamouring the three, they looked like a proper family with a teenage daughter with beautiful black hair and dark green eyes.

Shadow traveling to the ski resort, Hades the man he is checked into the most luxurious and expensive rooms which was a Vila a mile away from the resort hotel, rolling her eyes at her fiance. She helped her smiling daughter who kept checking her glamoured appearance in the mirror. Ophelia just smiled feeling sorry for her daughter in the inside, brushing her hair she braided it into a loose French braid with her bangs clipped to the right with a black skull clip. Doing the same to her daughter but this time it was a fish tail braid. After she finished she looked at her fiance and saw that his chin length hair would most likely get in the way, after a few minutes of fighting Ophelia won when she flashed him her puppy dog eyes. Hades reluctantly sat down as his soon-to-be-wife excitedly grabbed a emerald and black ribbon and pulled his hair back tightly tying it so it wouldn't come loose. After gearing up the three walked hand in hand out of the Vila, once arriving on Ophelia rolled up some snow and hit Hades in the back in the head. Glaring at his fiancee he threw one back only for it to his daughter who was laughing.

She looked to her parents who were laughing, smirking she gathered a lot of snowballs and pelted her parents, not the ones to back down from a fight the three had a full on three way war. Soon the three ceased fire and looked at each other, everyone who was watching laughed at the cute family. The slightly embarrassed and wet family went on skiing after an hour of skiing Melinoe was being hit on by a cute boy when she felt a shadow loom over her. The guy that was flirting with her looked like he was about to piss his pants as he saw a man about 6'3 that looked like the pretty girl he was flirting with.

Hades smirked as he watched the small blonde wimp run away, confused Melinoe turned around only to see nobody but her parents who were talking, shrugging she went back to skiing.

Meanwhile Hades was being chewed out by Ophelia who was internally laughing and cooing at her fiance's protective side. Sighing she gave him a well deserved kiss, before they continued on their vacation for the week, they went to arcades, amusement parks, and obviously shopping much to Hades dismay but he kept his mouth shut when Ophelia gave him a look, yup he was whipped laugh all you want, because he had a loving fiancee.

Melinoe thrived in her parents loved and affection, and when she found out about Nico and Bianca she was slightly jealous that they were taking her parents attention, but her mom always had time for her, it was just the two or three of them depending on Hades work schedule. But nevertheless she loved her parents and they loved her and that was all she cared about.

__________
A/N: Any request?