Introductions

A/N
I don't own any of the Avengers, Marvel does. I only own anything you're unfamiliar with.
Thank you for choosing to read my story, I hope you enjoy it❤️

  -Alexandra Giovanni

-------------/--------------/-----

        <Montenegro Law>

"I didn't do it, Miss Valentina." Sobbing uncontrollably with tears trickling down his cheek, the boy stared directly into my eyes and I knew he was speaking the truth.

"I promise you! I...I swear..just please....please help me." He cried again desperately trying to block back his tears.

"Colton, please calm down. I will help you, I believe you are innocent, and it's my job to prove that you're not guilty." I explained to the teenager who just nodded quickly still unable to stop his tears.

"You need to tell me exactly what happened. Can you do that Cole?" I asked him sweetly, and I could tell by his face that he was relaxing a bit. Sneaking a look at his mother, that stood across my office with a disapproving look on her face, I nodded in her direction, indirectly telling her that it was going to be okay.

"We were standing behind the church and...and we were playing, I never meant for it to get this far. We were playing with...with..." he stuttered

"Fire." I completed for him and he nodded slowly while looking at his mother. "Proceed." I ordered him as I scribbled important notes in my notebook. "And then it got out of control and...and Freddy...he was the one who pushed me away from the flames...he saved me, and he...and he..." The boy sobbed uncontrollably and I could tell that this was the best I could get out of him.

"He died." I stated while giving him a sympathetic look.

Well, if you haven't already guessed, I'm a lawyer. Helping people who cannot help themselves, giving a voice to the silent, is the main reason I actually chose this particular career.

"Thank you for your time Missus Green, I'll take it from here." I addressed his mother, who was still glaring daggers at her son. Nodding respectfully, she stepped out of my office with her son on her tail.

"Malcolm? Get me a cup of coffee." I ordered my secretary through the intercom.

"Long day?" He asked me while stepping inside with my coffee in his hands.

"Yeah." I sighed while trying to think of ways to solve my next case.

"I need you to run down to the station and bring me the footage of the night of the fire." I ordered him as I grabbed my bag from the couch. "And you're done for the day."

****
When I unlocked the door, I was surprised to see him here. "Hey, baby" He greeted me with a peck on the lips. Collapsing on the couch, I groaned in discomfort as I tried getting into a comfortable position. "Bad day at the office?" Seth asked me while picking up his laptop. "Oh, you have no idea."

"