Chapter 23 Kykons

the crowd moved as Bell's friends snapped and had enough, this ended now and nobody can stop them, as well as the bloodlust making the other people scared, sick of doing nothing, and didn't care for things escalating anymore since they have otherwise anyway, seeming as if interfering would have made thing's better. then the guild came and stopped the crowd and as thing's seemed under control, Bell gave a smile as he saw things seem to calm down, however, Kykons didn't care one bit and just walked over to Bell and began to violently stomp him to the ground with magic boot's that amplify kicking power ten-fold, not even caring if the guild saw him or not and didn't care one bit about if his friend's started to attack him, just beating Bell as he pleased with that same energy as before, so Bell was getting sent deeper into the ground with every stomp as he just took it and the crack's on the ground getting larger and larger as well with some blood coming out from Bell as Kykons stomped him further into the ground.

Kykons:" you think I'm going to stop since some of your friends showed up brat, you should have never messed with the adventurer code kid, now you got to deal with me, I'll teach you for messing with the code and stain our good name"

Lefiya:" STOP THIS, THIS IS GOING TO FAR AND BARBARIC, IT'S OVER NOW SO STOP NOW, you can't just attack people like this, it's not right and it's unfair, he's strong in his own right, can't you respect that"

Kykon's looked pissed at the fact Leviya was talking that way to someone who was 1 level lower than him and then looked at her as she slightly flinched in fear.

Kykons:" how dare you talk to your superior like that and give a bullshit excuse to be weak like that to my face, I'm not taking orders from some weak garbage like you"

he got a lightning sword and had a lightning bolt shot at Lefiya, it was moving as fast as lightning if not a little faster and as she shut her eye's to take the hit knowing she couldn't dodge it and her friend's motionless not being able to reach her in time, Bell noticed it and shouted.

Bell:" BAHAMUT"

he then moved faster than the lightning bolt, got in front of Lefiya and burned the bolt of lighting in its track in only a few attoseconds with his black flames and turned the lightning bolt to cinder's and then nothingness, showing he could use black flame's to the crowd leaving them all speechless and in shock.

Person 1:" black...fire, he used black fire"

Person 2:" just like the black lightning that the Black lightning hero used, impossible, but we saw it with our own eyes"

Kykons:" black flames...I see, you use black element magic as well, same as the Black Lightning hero with his black lightning, that's how it was...I have a question for you kid, if you were stronger than me and those 2 weakling's, then why didn't you kick our butt's, you could have made mincemeat out of us"

Bell:" unlike you and those 2, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, so I just let you guy's to get your anger out then I could be on my way, I don't fight for petty status or anything like that, I fight for my friend's and family, otherwise it's just a pointless waste of time"

Loki familia member 1:" wait what does that mean"

Riveria:" it means he wasn't fighting back or dodging these attack's at all, you were the only ones attacking, while he took it without a word"

Gareth:" he knew that if he didn't fight, thing's wouldn't escalate so he stood by as you hit him, even though someone as dangerous as Kykon's came"

Finn:" he was taking those hit's to show he won't give up to anyone, or yield to anyone's temptation to fight, and wanted to resolve this conflict fast and simple, he truly is a strong adventurer in both mind and body"