Operation: Save Sylvia-Danchou! Part. 3

They scanned around the entire manor, trying to find a way to call, The Trainee. Unfortunately, none was found in the basement, the attic, the gardens, the living room, the entertainment room, the library or the kitchen. They even checked their own rooms.

"Let's search in Sylvia's room, at least we'll have the blue file..." Hanji suggested.

Then, it was only the Levi squad, Hanji and Erwin who went inside the Danchou's room. They cleaned up the broken window first and proceeded to conduct a thorough search for the blue file. After that, they cleaned up.

"Ugh... We didn't find anything!" Hanji groaned, plopping down the bed.

Armin had given up searching on Sylvia's computer, "I've went through file after file but no signs of a blue file..."

Mikasa and Eren both closed the door to the closet and the bathroom, sighing, "no blue file here, either..."

Connie had searched under the furniture, "no blue file here..."

"Sasha and I checked for loose boards, none were found, unfortunately." Historia said. The girls sighed in desperation.

"Connie, any luck?" Levi asked, Connie was searching through the bookshelves.

"None whatsoever, Captain. I did find the other fanfiction she wrote.... Hetalia... Kuroshitsuji... Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica. All under this section of fluff. Ah, there's us too." Connie said.

"What."

"Lemme see that!" Mikasa snatched the yellow file from Connie that held. The yellow file was labelled, 'SnK Fanfic, fluff'.

"'Jean was trying his best to comfort a crying Ackerman, it broke his heart seeing the woman he love crying. He wrapped an arm around Mikasa and the latter cried on his shoulder. Damn that Eren, breaking Mikasa's heart has gone too far!

Jean wiped the girl's tears away, he held Mikasa's hand and planted a kiss on it.

"If it hurts too much, Mikasa... Let me feel the pain too. I want to make you feel better." Jean said.

"J-Jean....?" Mikasa whimpered.

"I love you, Mikasa. With all my heart."

Mikasa smiled and nodded, hugging Jean tightly.'" Mikasa read.

Apparently, Jean's face had gone all red and he hid inside the closet.

"NONE OF THOSE ARE TRUE!!" Jean lied.

"I-I won't go as far as to break my sister's heart!!" Eren cried.

"Her litterary skills are passable, I must say..." Erwin said.

"Ah, there are Eren x Levi, Erwin x Levi... And Levi x Mikasa." Connie said.

Suddenly, the room darkened and Levi appeared with a lit matchstick before the Levi x Mikasa files, "burn... Burn them alive...." he chanted.

While Erwin and Eren were trying to stop Levi, Mikasa had already lit the file on fire.

Then, Sylvia's voice was heard, "meh, I never shipped Levi x Mikasa, anyways." And the bookshelves rearranged itself until a path was shown. The characters were shocked at first, but they decided to follow the path. Historia called Jean and they went their ways.

As they descended more and more, it became colder and colder.

"No wonder Sylvia keeps wearing that red scarf..." Armin said.

"We're almost there, I see a light!" Hanji said, and as soon as they reached the light, they were greeted by a small room with bookshelves, a table and a red telephone and a blue file on it.

"There! The blue file!" Eren cried, before he could run to it, he was stopped by Levi.

"If it's confined in such a secret place then there's bound to be some traps here." Levi said.

"What are you saying, Levi? Let's just get the blue file!" And Hanji proceeded to walk towards the blue file.

"No, wai-!" And they waited, lazers, spikes, spiders or any other kinds of traps to come. None came though and Levi facepalmed.

"Calm down, Levi. This isn't the first time Sylvia has tricked you." Erwin laughed.

"I'm checking this phone out." Armin said, his eyes widened when he saw the single button on the red telephone, it was labelled, 'Trainee'.

Armin wasted no time, he brought the speaker to his ear and immediately did he press the button.

"Armin?" The others said, however, Armin shushed them.

"Sylvia?" You said at the other line.