Suga

Requested by @_FoChizzle_

Holy mother of God. So many bias wreckers and Suga is one of them.
*SMUT ALERT*
________________________________

It's around 4am and I was taking all the make up out from the small box I carry around. Everyone else already had their make up done. All I need to do is Yoongi's makeup but I can't do it if he's not here. The guys said he went to go eat something and should be here in a few minutes so I waited while the rest of them fooled around like little kids.

After a few minutes, Yoongi came into the room with a soda in his hands. He sat down on the chair and placed his drink on the vanity mirror. I grabbed all of the products I was gonna use on him and began to to his face make up first.

The guys started a conversation about going on a trip this weekend and if I wanted to go but I was a little bit uncomfortable and denied their request. I tried not to feel intimidated as Yoongi's eyes kept piercing through my skin. I ignored him and grabbed the eyeshadow.

"Kay, we're leaving. We're going to the café downstairs. Want anything?", Jin asked.

"No I'm okay. Thanks", I smiled at him and applied the product on Yoongi's eyelids.

After everyone left, I felt a little more nervous because Yoongi wouldn't stop looking at me and there was no one around I could talk to so I could distract myself.

"You have to close your eyes or I won't be able to finish on time", I said.

He kept quiet. The same old stare he's been giving me all day. I was about to apply eyeshadow again until his hand caught my wrist.

"Are you really gonna forget about that night like it was nothing?", he asked.

I lightly pulled my wrist away and turned around to put the eyeshadow away.

"You're an idol and I'm just your stylist. Nothing more can come out of it. Besides, I do recall you saying that you're not looking to be in a relationship so..", I mumbled, fidgeting the eyeliner I had on my hand.

He turned me around and pushed me against the vanity mirror. He quickly pecked my lips and kept a close distance to see how I would react. That spark was still there. That night, I thought it was nothing but right now feeling that same spark just makes me want to feel more.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deeper kiss.

He pushed me up onto the vanity mirror and placed himself between my legs. My dress slid up, revealing almost everything from the bottom portion of my body.

"I love you", he whispered.

I stopped what I was doing and looked into his eyes. Usually I would think that he's lying but he's holding something back and just exposed his true feelings towards me, which is very rare when it comes to him. I pulled him in once again for a kiss and wrapped my legs around him.

His hands went up my dress and massaged my thighs as his tongue danced with mine. He took off my underwear before taking off his shirt and pants. My hands were resting on his chest, trying to process what I'm giving up. I mean, I already gave it up that night with him but...it's hard to explain.

He pulled my dress off and admired the work he did a two days ago. His lips attached themselves to my cheek and nibbled their way down the the middle of my chest, leaving a trail. He took his time before nibbling his way to my right breast, earning a small moan from me. I leaned my head back and let it rest on the mirror as he moved on to the left breast. My chest was heaving up and down from all the pleasure he was giving me.

He made his way back to my lips and kissed me passionately before taking off his underwear. His excitement really overwhelmed me with so much emotions that my hand went down and began to pump him a few times. He leaned his head forward and rest his forehead on my shoulder while letting out small groans. He stopped me and continued to kiss me while positioning himself. When he slid himself inside me, his name came out as a moan. It didn't hurt as much as the last time which is a good thing because it was really painful..but great.

He started out with a slow pace before excitement took over and thrusted in and out with a quick pace. The vanity mirror was shaking so much that it caused some of the make up products to fall onto the floor. We didn't mind since all we could focus on was each other. His hands went down to my thighs and tightened his grip as his thrusts became sloppy.

He pulled himself out of me and carried me off of the vanity mirror to turn me around and enter from behind me. He continued with his quick pace and made contact with me through the mirror. Our eyes never left each other's as we felt ourselves getting closer so he thrusted into me more roughly and bit down on my neck.

We were breathing heavily and we were sweaty. So much for doing his make up. He pulled himself out of me and picked up our clothes from the floor. The room was silent as we put on our clothes.

"Crap, the make up is everywhere. My sister is gonna kill me", I mumbled as I looked down at the floor.

"I'll buy you new ones. It's my fault anyways", he smiled and placed his hands on my waist.

"About what you said earlier...did you really mean it?", I asked.

"Of course I did. But...you know..no one can find out about us. If they do end up finding out, they're gonna fire you and you already know how the paparazzi gets-"

"No I get it. You're just looking out for me. By the way....I love you too", I said, a smile forming onto his face.

He was about to kiss me but we heard voices coming from the hall so Yoongi took steps back while I kneeled down to clean up the mess.

"Whoa, what happened here?", Hoseok asked, stepping around the mess.

"Uh..", Yoongi scratched his head and cleared his throat.

"I..accidentally tripped and hit my hip against the vanity mirror and all the makeup fell off. You know me, clumsy", I said.

The guys shook it off and went on with their business. I looked up at Yoongi and noticed he was trying not to laugh. I had to do his make up over again.

Hiding our relationship won't bother me but hopefully he'll understand that I won't want to keep us a secret forever.
_______________________________

If any of you are experiencing the same thing I was with your stories getting deleted, take my advice and write your stories on your notes first. Then copy and paste it on Wattpad when you're done that way if anything gets erased, you'll have an extra one. Don't save any drafts on wattpad because those might get deleted too. But make sure to put everything in your notes and be aware if your work is getting erased randomly. This will make things so much easier but I would also recommend sending a ticket to Wattpad so they could fix your problems. Hopefully this helps!❤️