Truce

Pennywise is dead and all the  kids are standing around in a circle promising that when it comes back they all would. Its been a scary summer but it has brought them all closer in the weirdest way, they all became best friends over a clown. Bill still gets upset about Georgie but Y/n is always right by his side 24/7. Bill started cutting a gash into everyone's hands, when he gets to y/n hands he stops and hesitates, because of everything that has happened to her. She almost died of blood loss that day, Bill swore no one would ever ever hurt her again. She nodded her head to him telling him she wanted him to do it, she wanted to come back if it does. Once he did it they all held hands, promised each other that they were going to come back one day, and fight him again. They were told that to never be afraid because being scared stops you from doing someone the great, the town of Derry found that out the hard way. All the kids that went missing all the tears shred and a group of kids stopped it, they were all proud of one another. They all shared a hug.

Bill and Y/n kissed at their victory, they were young kids in love, Y/n now lives with Eddie and they were able to make their mother not as much of a germ freak. Ben and Bev also kids in love, but Bev had to move away, they promised that they won't move on and they will keep in contact. Stan went on to continue doing whats right and becoming a man. Eddie isn't a germ freak, with his sister back and his mother finally off his case and finally Richie just the trashmouth he never really changed.

Welcome to the Losers Club.