chapter 26

Taehyung stood still in the silent room for a minute in shock but quickly snapped out of his thoughts.

"Jungkook!" He shouted running out of the room, following the younger who just zoomed away. But he failed to do so as the kid was already out of his sight.

"Shit!" He groaned and kicked the air in frustration.

"That kid.. aish.." he sighed deeply while flipping his lilac hair back, looking excessively hot and handsome.

Just as he was about to go and search for the younger, a familiar figure appeared infront of him making him frown at the image.

"Hi taehyung oppa!" A loud, high pitched voice stinged his ears and a huge weight was brought upon him. He stumbled back a bit but quickly pushed the load or should i say... body away from him.

"Tiffany?"

"Yes oppa!" She said with a wide smile but it almost looked fake and horrifying in taehyung's sight. Or maybe he was just too addicted to a certain bunny smile that he couldn't find any other smile attractive.

(A/n: if you guys don't remember her, refer to chapter 11)

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He spat bitterly, frowning at the sharp eyes girl who immediately pouted at his words.

"Aish! Why are you like this?! Ofcourse i transferred to this school and i got to meet you oppa. Isn't that amazing?!" She said with an overly cheery voice that annoyed the lilac haired male.

"Yes whatever. Get away now. I have things to do." He said, pushing the girl out of his way and walking out, leaving the girl alone in the corridor.

Tiffany's betrayed look and pouty lips slowly changed into an sly smitk which looked like the most evilest thing until now. She clicked her tougue and flipped her brown hair sassily while one hand rubbed her lower stomach.

"Your father is quite an asshole isn't he? Don't worry we'll get him soon."

>>>>>>>>>>>

Yoongi dragged the pink haired male furiously to the school garden while jimin had a calm yet scary expression.

They stopped under a tall cherry blossom tree and yoongi slowly turned around, facing the younger.

"Forget what i said yesterday, everything, every word."

He said sternly, while giving a piercing a gaze to jimin who looked like he was not affected at all but deep inside it did scare jimin a lot. But he kept his cool image in order to make the older speak.

"Not until you give an explanation for it."  The pink haired male said, even more sterner then yoongi.

"This has nothing to do with you jimin. Stay out of it." The older said in an angry tone.

"Ok. Then i am telling jungkook alright." The pink haired male said purposelly, testing the blonde haired male's patience.

"Argh fuck this." Yoongi groaned and flipped his long bangs behind his bandana in frustration. Jimin sighed as his eyes slowly softened but still had a worried look to it.