Alfie Solomons - 'Never Letting Go'

It has been 5 years since you have been taken as prisoner in the Sabini gang, forced to be the messenger for the the notorious, dangerous killers.

"Now do this right or you know what will happen" Darby snarled in your ear as you refused to look to him.

"Yes I do" You stutter in reply and he smirks at the power he still had over you.

"We are to be married soon my darling" He smirks and kisses your neck; making you repel him even more as he came closer to you. He lifted your skirt up and you squirmed away from him. "Don't move anyway from me darling."

He slaps you and it makes your cheek go bright red; you fall to the floor and quickly stand back up and acting as if you were okay - knowing he would hurt you again if you showed any fear at all.

"Now go on to the Solomon's and give them the warning" He snarls and pushes you out of the door.

You had been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Alfie had been a very close friends for years before you were taken by the Sabini's. Alfie had no idea where you were and you were sure he would have tried to find you - you had heard he had been.

The Sabini's did not trust you until now and this was your first step outside the gang on your own. You built their trust and it killed you to try and be so close with them but you wanted to escape so badly.

You put your coat around your shoulders as you walk to the Solomon's zone, where you go and ask for Alfie.

"I am here to see Mr Solomons" You stutter as you look to the men. They grab your arms and you start to scream out for help.

Two men grab you and drag your body to who you were assuming was to Alfie; throwing you to the ground with a hard this coming after your knees hit the ground.

You look up after a few moments and see the infamous man as he sits on the chair behind his desk. Your head is forced to look up from a man behind you; Alfie frowns as he sees your face. He stands up.

"Get off her now" He snaps to the man holding you up by the hair. The man lets go and a tear slips down your cheek as you see the man being dismissed - leaving the two of you alone.

"Y/N?" He asks you as he beds down to your height; cupping your cheek in his hand.

"Alfie?" You squeak out as he picks you up in one swoop and stands you to your feet. His arms wrap around your body as you cry into his chest; feeling so relieved that you were in his familiar presence once more.

He kissed the top of your head as you cried into him, his thumb brushing up and down against your bare skin.

"Fucking hell" He breathes harshly; pulling you back so he can see your face. "I have missed you so fucking much"

"He still has me kept Alfie" you cry as he wipes your tears. "Sabini is making me marry him but I don't want too."

"And you don't have too" He assures you and you put your arms around the back of his neck; bringing yourself closer to him.

"He will get me" You sigh and bite down on your lip so you don't cry anymore. "He always finds me."

"How did he let you come here?" He asks you; leaning against the desk and you standing between his legs.

"He finally trusts me after 5 years" You mutter, looking up to him. "He sent me to you, to give you and your gang a warning Alfie. He wants to start war!"

You put your hands to his chest and he rests his hands on your lower back; bringing you in closer to his body.

"He wants to start war with you Alfie" You stutter and he rolls his eyes at the thought of the Sabini's trying to start war.

"We will beat him" He spoke proudly and you smile; leaning your forehead on his.

"I know you will" You whisper, having faith in him. He moves one hand up your body and to your cheek, rubbing your cheek gently. "He scares me Alfie."

"Why is your cheek so red?" He frowns and you look down to the ground; unsure how to deal with the situation so he does not freak out as much.

Lifting up your arms, he sees the bruises on them and he stares intently at everyone of them - he moves his head and kisses each one individually.

"He has started war without words" Alfie grunts as he then puts his hand on the back of your head bringing your faces closer. "You are mine. Not his."

"I am yours Alfie" You blush and kiss his lips forcefully; your hands trailing around each other's bodies in pure desperation - been waiting to do that for such a long time.

You both engage in a act of love, that means so much to people that are desperately in love with one another.

As you do your clothes up, he keeps kissing your lips - peck and peck as you try to control you giggles.

"Alfie, let me change" You squeal as he lifts you up once more and kisses you gently.

"Don't leave me" he begs and you smile down to him.

"He will hurt me and worse, he will hurt you" You frown and Alfie shakes his head at you as still holds you up.

"He will only hurt us if we are apart from each other" He whispers and you nod your head in agreement. "Stay with me?"

"Yes!" You squeal and he slowly puts you to your feet as he kisses your lips; hugging your body and never ever, letting you go of you again.