Chapter 26 - Snake and change

"In the pines, in the pines where the sun don't shine
I shivered the whole night through"

Alix's P.O.V.

- "Fuck!" I said taking the phone out of my ear and looking at the screen.

Liam and Harley got inside the living room just then.

- "What is it?" Asked June.

- "I think the phone just died. My dad is going to be even more pissed if he thinks I just hung up on him." I said shaking the phone like an idiot, hoping it would come back to live.

- "Well, that can be resolved. Leo, where's the charger?" Luna said, getting up and waiting for Leo to answer so she could get it.

Leo thought for a bit and answered.

- "The room, I think. Third drawer of the nightstand on the left side of the bed." He answered before eating the last cookie in his hand.

Luna looked at him confused.

- "Leo, our room has no nightstands." She said trying to figure out what he meant.

- "Yeah, I know, that's where I keep it back home." He answered quickly and smiled.

Luna facepalmed herself.

- "Well did you bring it with you? That is the important part." Luna told him like she was talking to a five year old.

Leo thought for a second before shaking his head no.

- "I don't think so, no." He answered.

Great. Now I'm actually fucked.

- "What's your phone charger like? Maybe we have one that's the same." Harley cut in.

- "Not likely, his phone is from the last century." I replied and sat down, knowing for a fact that I was screwed when I got home.

- "Well, since we picked this time to spill the bad news, we checked and there's no gasoline." Liam said, hands on his hips.

Everyone in the room seemed unpleased with the news, I could tell.

- "Come on guys, it's fine. Tomorrow we'll walk around, get reception and call a cab to go to the gas station and back. Let's enjoy what we have yeah?" Harley said looking at everyone before coming towards me.

I smiled softly. She was right. I don't want to waste my time here thinking about the bad stuff. We can deal with that tomorrow.

I got up again and took Harley's hand in mine. Everyone seemed to chear up a bit with her words. It made me think about what Matt had asked me about not understanding why everyone liked her. Well, this was one of the reasons.

- "Well, since you were the one that talked about enjoying, what about you come with me right now?" I asked seductively.

A smile grew on her face, I knew what she was thinking about. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her to me, getting really close to kissing her.

- "Your going to help me make dinner. To the kitchen!" I said pecking her lips fast and smacking her ass, moving to the kitchen.

I could hear our friends laugh, everyone but Matt. By the way, where was he?

_______________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

I need to take it. No, I need to stop. But I need it to help me be my best.