Chapter 3

Mckenzie waited in the front of the hotel along with her parents, eager to flaunt about their wealth to the other Grangers. She squealed when she saw her favorite cousin Britany, walking over towards her.

"I missed you so much Brit!" She squealed.
"Me too Kenzie!" She squealed and hugged her brunette cousin. Mckenzie quickly gazed up, eyeing the size of the glorious hotel.

"Are you excited for the ball on Wednesday?" Britany asked.
"Of course! There is going to be so much hot and rich guys!" Mckenzie replied, playing with her hair.

"Do you think brown haired cousin beaver is going to show up?" Britany asked with utter disgust of mentioning her cousin.
"Oh I hope not! I honestly refuse to think I am related to her! I mean she's so ugly and just a stupid know it all" Mckenzie rolled her eyes.

"So, you think Draco Malfoy is going to be here?" Britany swooned.
"Duh, he's the owner of this hotel! Honestly when he sees me he's going to want me. I mean who can blame me, I'm drop dead gorgeous" Mckenzie answered confidently.
"But I heard he's been married. I don't believe it though" Britany whispered to her cousin.
"Uh hello, even if he was there's a thing called divorce for a reason" Mckenzie rolled her eyes.

They quickly noticed a group of paparazzi stationed close to the hotel.
"Do you think they're here for Draco Malfoy?" Mckenzie whispered staring at the paparazzi. Britany nodded, quickly fixing her hair and putting on another layer of mascara.

Jean and Will Granger walked over to the rest of the Grangers having a look of uneasiness on their face.

"Jean, is our cousin Hermione coming here today?" Mckenzie asked in a sickly sweet tone.
"Yes, She will be here very soon dear" Jean answered kindly.
"That's great" Mckenzie answered with sarcastically. Britany snickered and started to talk with her other cousins Chris and Lily.

Just then, a sleek black Lamborghini pulled up in reserved CEO parking space of the lot. Britany and Mckenzie squealed, assuming it was the hottest bachelor voted.

Out stepped a beautiful brunette with smooth and sun kissed skin. She wore a white long sleeve button up, perfectly matching the grey long skirt. Her hair was in elegant curls and in her hands, was a tiny one year old boy, playing with his toy cars.

At the glimpse of her, the paparazzi swarmed over her, yelling her name and begging for an answer to their questions.

Hermione Malfoy was voted the most beautiful witch in Witch's Weekly, earning the name, 'princess of the light'. Her husband on the other hand, was voted the hottest Wizard and nicknamed the 'prince of the dark'.

Since news broke out 3 years ago about Hermione and Draco's wedding, they had been voted the hottest couples consecutively and are one of the biggest celebrities in the Wizarding World.

Somehow, the paparazzi in the Wizarding World found about Hermione visiting the Silver Snake hotel, and pushed around to get a glimpse of her.

Hermione shielded her son from the flashing lights and muttered the Grangers to follow her.

"Is that Hermione?" Britany asked, awe struck.
"Yea, but she probably hired the paparazzi" Mckenzie answered, annoyed with how much attention her cousin was getting.

"Oh cousin Hermione" Mckenzie screeched causing the Grangers to stop and turn around.
"Yes?" Hermione asked glaring at her cousin.
"You can't park in the reserved parking unless you want your ugly car to get towed" Mckenzie snickered. Hermione rolled her eyes and answered in a sweet voice.

"Oh Mckenzie that space is reserved for me silly! Thank you for your concern though. Now if you want to get inside the hotel without paparazzi swarming around us, I advise you guys to walk faster" Hermione quickly turned around walked onto the beautiful marble tiled floors of the hotel.

Britany and Mckenzie scoffed and threw kisses and waved at the paparazzi, but soon realized that no one was interested in them. In embarrassment, the two picked up their pace, and walked into the hotel.