Overreacting

Xavier

She just fell. Out of nowhere. And yeah I didn't catch her , so she is now on the ground. And I don't want to touch her so I'll call my driver to pick her up or something.

"Calvin , pick her up please and bring her inside. Put her on the sofa or something." I said to my driver.

"Yes sir" he said back.
She was pale , I didn't expect her to take this too seriously , couldn't she see that I was lying? Ugh.

"Calvin put her on that couch" I said pointing to the couch. What I didn't see was that her mom was in the kitchen. And when she heard my voice she came to check what I was doing.

" Xavie-, OMG my daughter , what happened Xavier!??" She shouted.
"Well I pranked her and she fainted , oops." I said , it came more as a whisper.

"YOU WHAT! , Xavier! What did you tell her??". She said looking pretty pissed off.
"I only told her the truth , that you weren't feeling well and stuff , but with a little bit more dramatic". I said to her.

"Children these days". Her mother said rolling her eyes.
"Oh look she's waking up". Calvin said.

Finally , ugh..

"Sweetie , do you hear me??" Her mother asked worried.                                                                                   " Yes mom I am fine , I am the one that is supposed to be asking you how you're feeling. I'm so sorry mom " Ana said crying.

" oh baby don't worry" . Her mom hugged her. 

UGH I can't take it anymore , how am I suppose to marry this woman. She is dramatic , she overreacts , she cries. I won't get used to this. 

'Well I'm leaving , bye" I said already at the door.                                                                                                    what a good day...