17:Virus

Time skips:

You and bts were in living room.

"(Y/n) and taehyung looked so hot!", jimin said.

"(Y/n)! You dance so well!", namjoon complimented.

"Thank you!", you looked at taehyung and you both smiled.

"It's getting late. I am going to bed.", jungkook said and left.

Eventually everyone went to their bedrooms.

You too, entered your room. Jungkook was using his phone. There was complete silence between you both. You felt a little awkward.

You laid in your bed and turned to face jungkook.

He looked at you but then ignored you and continued using his phone.

"Is everything okay?", you asked.

"Yeah.", he replied.

You got up and snatched the phone from jungkooks hand.

"Who are you always talking to?", you asked and started checking his phone.

"Don't! Give it back!", jungkook got up within a second and took his phone back before you could actually check it.

You rolled your eyes.

"I see.... Ah! Jungkook?", you called.

"Yes?", he replied coldly.

"Do you want to play games with me on computer?", you asked.

You knew jungkook wasn't in a good mood so you wanted to cheer him up.

"Umm... the computer..", he said and blushed.

"The computer?", you raised your eyebrows.

"The computer has virus.", he told.

"Why!", you felt sad because you really wanted to play games.

"It's because of namjoon hyung!", he said.

"Why would the computer get virus because of namjoon?", you asked innocently and laughed.

You thought jungkook was joking but he wasn't. You couldn't get what he was saying.

"Jungkook you really aren't okay.", you said and pushed jungkook to his bed.

"Sleep!", you ordered.

You gave blanket on him.

"Good night!", he said and smiled.

His mood got better. You didn't had the slightest idea how but it did.

"Good night jungkook!"

* * * * * *

Next day you woke up. Jungkook was sleeping. You went over to his bed and brushed his hair with your fingers.

"I love you.", you whispered.

His lips and cheeks were red. His face looked puffy. He looked so soft and cute that you couldn't hold yourself back.

You pecked his lips softly.

You felt his lips move a little. It was like he kissed back. You pulled back instantly.

He was still sleeping peacefully. You took a deep breath. For a moment you thought he was up.

You went out of the room. The living room was empty.

Everyone was sleeping. You were up early today. You had nothing to do.

At times you thought of waking jungkook up but seeing him sleep so soundly, changed your mind.

You sat idle for 15 minutes. You finally decided to make breakfast for everyone.

You cooked doenjang soup, cooked rice, kimchi, bean sprout side dish, spinach side dish and steamed egg.

You even burnt your hand while cooking the rice. You dished out everything and placed it on table.

You waited for everyone to wake up.

Jimin and jhope came out of their room. Eventually everyone was there at dining table.

"(Y/n)? Did you really make all this?", jhope asked.

"Yes!", you replied and blushed.

"(Y/n)! This is amazing!", jin complimented.

"I am gonna eat a lot!", taehyung said.

Everyone started eating.

"(Y/n)! Pass me the rice.", jungkook said.

You stretched out your arm to the dish. While you did so, your burnt skin got exposed.

"(Y/n)! What happened?!", suga held your hand and pushed the sleeve back.

"It's nothing... my hand just got a little brunt while cooking.", you said.

"This is not a little.", taehyung said and got up.

"It's okay.. it doesn't hurt.", you told.

"Come with me.", taehyung ordered.

You got up. Taehyung held your hand and looked at the burn.

"I'll dress it.", he said and took you to your room.

Taehyung opened a drawer and took out first aid box.

"Give me your hand (y/n)", he said.

You brought your hand forward and taehyung held it.

"This will hurt a little.", he told.

He carefully applied some cream on your burn. It did hurt but not just a little, a lot.

Jungkook also entered the room. You looked at taehyung who was concentrating on applying the cream.

You closed your eyes because of the pain.

Taehyung blew onto your burn, which lessened the pain a little.

"Thank you....", you said to taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and you smiled back.

* * * * * *

[I am rechecking my previous chapters they had so many mistakes! DAMN! I am so sorry. I am almost done with half the chapters! I'll post the next part after rechecking all of them!]