Chapter 29: Drunk in a Penthouse!

Jaehee's P.O.V.

I glued my eyes on that particular tanned guy entering the coffee shop. How did he know I'm here?

“I'm sorry, Jaehee but I called him to go here so you guys, can talk properly. I really pity that kid. Please talk to him.” Kyungsoo admitted.

I just looked at Kyungsoo oppa and nodded my head. I sighed as I approached Kai in the entrance door.

“Hey.” I greeted him, avoiding eye contact.

“Can we talk?” He asked, in that calm tone of his voice.

“Sure..” I answered, I was about to go inside the coffee shop but he held my wrist gently.

“Let's just talk here, outside.” He said and I nodded as an answer.

“Are you mad at me? Is it about our postponed first date? I could make it up to you—“

“No. It's not about that.” I said, cutting him off.

“Then, what?” He asked, calmly, looking at me in the eyes.

“Why didn't you tell me.. you're Mr. Stranger..” I asked as I lowered my head. “I trusted you, Kai but you hid it from me. Why? Don't you trust me?” I asked him, still my head is lowered.

He cupped my face and lifted it, the same level with his face. “Well, I'm sorry. All I wanted was for you to fall in love with me as KAI, not as MR. STRANGER.

“What's the difference between that? You and Mr. Stranger are only one person.” I whined, as I furrowed my brows.

“No. We're different.” He said, almost whispering. Geez, he'squite confusing me but I didn't bother asking him more. Just by looking at him.. My eyes softened. I knew what he meant by that.. I guess? “So, please.. don't give me the cold shoulder, okay?” He pleaded, shooting me his cute puppy eyes. “You ignored me in fucking three days.. Don't you care how much I missed you?” He said, caressing my cheeks as I saw his killer-smile.

“I missed you as well, Kai. But next time.. don't hide things from me, okay?” I asked. I decided not to tell him that Taemin was the person who told me that. I don't want him to get mad at Taemin more. I want them to be okay, like the way they were before.

“Yes, kitty. I promise!” He said, as he smiled. “Anyway, I have a surprise for you.” He said as he removed his hands from my cheeks and interlocked his right hand with mine. We jogged toward his car and got inside. He hopped inside the driver's seat while I'm on the passenger's seat.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I watched him fastened the seatbelt for me.

“I told you, its a surprised.” He whispered, as he kissed me on my cheek before he sat properly on his seat and fastened his seatbelt. “Just sit comfortably and wait until we get to our destination.” He said, winking at me.

OH MY KAI! Why am I still spazzing like a fan girl deep inside? *sigh* Whoever you are, Kai or Mr. Stranger.. I don't care as long as I've got to spend every minute with you, I'm happy with you and I hope you're happy with me as well.

----------------

We finally reached our destination and I saw a penthouse? A penthouse? What are we going to do here?

“Here we are, kitty.” Kai said, which made me looked at him. He got off the car and opened the car door for me. I got off the car as well and glued my eyes on the penthouse. I still doesn't know what are going to do here? I kept thinking a lot of things even the erotic things, if I have to admit. I'm sorry –_____–. If you have a boyfriend as hot as Kai, it'll be impossible if you don't think such erotic things same as I do. Anyway back to the story:

“Kai, what are we doing here in a penthouse?” I asked, waiting for him to respond but I hear nothing from him. He just immediately grabbed my wrist gently. He run toward the entrance door of the penthouse and I trailed behind him.

As we entered the penthouse..

SURPRISE!!” I heard a lot of people shouted, which really surprised me. Confetti fell from the ceiling as we entered. Gosh! What's happening here? I roamed my eyes and I saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Yoon-ji inside with their party hats and with a glass of alcohol in their hands.

“What's going on?” I asked and I saw Yoon-ji handed me a tiny glass of vodka.

“Don't ask, Jaehee. Just take this and get wasted!” Yoon-ji said, enthusiastically.

I just took the glass of vodka in her hands with doubt and she smiled. She went back to Baekhyun and Chanyeol while I approached Kai. “Kai, is this your surprise?” I asked.

“Yes. Do you like it?” He asked, smiling. “Just have some fun and be carefree. Okay, kitty?” He said, playfully pinching my cheek.

“Oh, okay.” I said, almost whispering.

“Let's have fun, okay? Come on!” He said, as he walked toward those three and I trailed behind him again.

“Guys~ Let's get wasted!” Baekhyun yelled and I could really feel that his drunk by the way he talked and acted.

“Yeah~ Let's cheers!” That happy virus, Chanyeol shouted as well and raised his glass. They all raised their glass as well while I just stared.

“Cheers, kitty.” Kai whispered beside me, so I raised my glass as well.

---------------------

Kai's P.O.V.

After hours of drinking alcohol, could you believe it? Hours of drinking? Aish.. Anyway, those three are now lying on the floor, drunk as ever.

Me? I know how to handle alcohol so well, so let's say I'm still stable. XD Jaehee? She's now asleep on the couch, resting her head on my lap. I decided to carry her bridal style and take her to a room.

Once I got inside this large bedroom, I slowly laid her down on the bed but I felt Jaehee's hands snaked into my nape and pulled me closer to her.

As of now, our faces were just centimeters apart from each other. I gulped this lump on my throat as I stared at her lips. Shit! I can't stop staring at her lips. Since when did she became this pretty? (♡˙︶˙♡)

She pulled me closer and our lips touched each other. I could taste the vodka and the mint chocolate in her lips as I kissed her. I even saw her smile between our kiss. “Kai.. My Kai..” She whispered between our kiss, then she giggled.

She's acting the same way I saw her for the very first time. She's even cuter when drunk... She's like a sleeping cute puppy.

Her lips were like magnet, I can't seem to remove my lips from hers. Every touch and kiss of her was damn addictive. I can't seem to get enough of her.

I started to deepen our kiss as I placed my hands on her slim waist. I moved my lips but she stay still, giggling within our passionate kiss. Damn, she's still adorable even when half asleep.

I pulled away from her, because of in need of air. I laid down next to her, as I panted and I could feel her move, placing her head on top of chest, using it as a pillow. As I saw her head on top of my chest, I rested my hand on her head, slowly stroking her soft black hair.

I wish we could stay like here forever. Just the two us. Carefree about the world.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Update~ Hope you liked it.  My next update will be the EPILOGUE. So, yeah, this fic will about to end soon. *cries* So, I hope this fic inspires you guys! Thanks for all of your support and I hope you can still support me for my next works. Thank you~ Vote and Comment guys! Love, Love, Love~ (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

•×LuHainne