Chapter 6 The Winner!?

~Hi mina ummm i'm gonna skip to the fight,i'm gonna say the winner~

"The winner is............a Tie!?!?"Levy-chan said. "A tie?!?!?!?!?" the both said. "WWHHAATT!?!'' All the people said.

"Oh no this is not good Lucy"Erza-san said "Yeah you know i want to do?" "What?" "Run" "But-" Erza was inturrupted by Principal Makarov

"What is this! Why are you 3 fighting! And sensei Mira why are you watching!" "Gomen principal because it's about fighting for love!"

"Ok i'll not scold you 3 now but we need to ready sensei's because we're gonna have some field trip in 2 days. First outside and last is academy's, understood?" "Yes principal" "Tommorow is our Field trip, August 6 and 7. We're gonna sleep at the hotel, bring some money" The principal left us.

Lucy P O V

"Yes i'm ready for field trip"Wendy said "And we're like visiting the whole academy"Levy said. I guess i need to ready for field trip......... Later i was home.

"Ok, i need to ready for tommorow!" I packed all i need and go to sleep now"

..............Morning

"Ok i'm ready and ready to go!" I was walking by myself when i see Gray? "Ohayo Lucy" "Ohayo Gray" Why he is here?

We we're walking when someone "Ohayo Lucy" "Ohayo" Wow now there's Loke. Now these two is gonna glare at themself. Later...

"Ohayo" When something i feel when i turn that kiss my cheek "Ohayo Lucy" "O-ohayo J-Jellal!" "Jellal!" The two yell at Jellal. When we're almost at the school the 3 is arguing but i ignore them.

"Lucy-san Ohayo" "Ohayo mina" You ready?" Of course Erza-san" "Oh i wish we're gonna sit together" "Oh really Levy-chan, i wish it" "Oh Lucy-san want to jealous them" "You're right Wendy" "Ok now we need to go to the line ok" "Aye sensei"