Part 3

"Well, hopefully tonight will go well." Sal said, raising his arm as our order came out of the kitchen. 3 big breakfasts and 2 pancakes.

We raised our glasses to a month of hard work, great fun and hilarious shows.

"I'm so excited," Murr said from the end of the table.

The warm, large food was placed below our noses- like wild animals, we rushed to the food, devouring it in lightning speed.

Even Joe- who had already eaten a weeks worth of food by 10:00 in the morning.

Leaving the bar was a sweet relief- we could leave that guy who tried to fight behind. We could focus on the weeks to come.

"So I was thinking," Sal said to the guys, "after we talk about the failed season 6 ideas- I think we should go straight into the unseen clips."

"Ugh," Q groaned, "we've been over this hundreds of times, we need to just keep it the way we arranged it 3 months ago."

Sal sighed and carried on walking at our brisk pace.

"So where are we off to now?" I asked.

"Uhh... I heard of this great museum just a few blocks away," I suggest.

Q and Sal begin to laugh, sniffer, judge.

"What!" I exclaim.

"A museum?" Q sneers, laughing quickly.

"How about..." Joe said, "going to a bar..."

First, we went back to the tour bus, hung out there for a few hours until it hit 3pm.

"Get up elders, were off to a real bar," Joe said, "alcohol and everything."

"Joe," Sal said quietly, "...you don't drink."

Quickly, Joe stopped his yelling and shot a look of disappointment, "So?"

The air was chilly as we took a brisk walk to the nearest nightlife at 3 in the afternoon.

"I'm so pumped for tonight's show," Sal said, patting Q on the back.

"Me too." Q replied, playing air guitar in the middle of the sidewalk.

The closest place to nightlife and alcohol (as Joe had requested) was a brightly lit bar several floors high.

We entered through the huge double doors, walking straight into a music video full of dancing.

Not literally, of course.

A multicolored disco floor sat in the middle, with at least 15 people crammed onto it.

"This is the place to be," Joe admired, pushing past the crowds to the disco floor. "Come on Olivia!"

Awkwardly, I flung my bag over my shoulder and reached Joe who was already busting some moves.

"Right, I'm gonna teach you this one move, but you gotta get it right, ok?" He asked me, stepping side to side.

I nodded. Joe crossed his arms and continued stepping from either feet.

"Are we doing some sort of hip hop?" I asked, copying his moves.

Next, Joe uncrossed his arms and attempted to breakdance, spinning around relying on his arm to keep him balanced. Then he fell onto his back and ended with him spinning on his back.

"I'm not copying that!" I shout, feeling the bounce from every dancer who crashes into me. It was far too busy to be spinning on the floor!

Sal called us out from over the dance floor- to which I quickly left.

"I was thinking-" Sal began.

"Nuh-uh," Q said, dropping his glass onto the table, "we are not changing a single word from what we've already prepared."

"Fine," Sal nodded, "but I was gonna say... oh I can't remember."

A few minutes before Murr, Sal and Q had finished their beers, a drunk fan wandered up to our table.

"Excuse me?" She asked, trying to keep herself still. Her eyes were going all dizzy and her head kept drooping to the right.

"Yes," Murr answered back.

"I'm a huge fan of yours, can I have... a picture?"

"Of course," Murr put his hand on his shoulder and smiled.

Click.

"Can I have a picture with all of the guys?"

The other 3 scrambled around the table next to us to get a quick picture, leaving me to stare at every drunk soul.

That's just who I was- is always be the unknown, unwanted part of this group.

"So how are you?" Joe asked the fan, who flushed and had obviously drank too much.

"I'm good! Are you guys performing tonight?"

"Yeah, we have a show tonight here, then we're off towards New York for the next few weeks."

"Cool!" She said, then danced off to the dance floor.

I sat in silence as the guys continued their drinks.

"Are you ok?" Sal judged me, awakening me from my daze.

Awakened. (Get it?)

"I'm fine."

We were too busy with drinks to follow up on that statement.

10 minutes later, it was nearly 7pm, and we were off to the arena. We were off to perform.