Joshy...

Time for another request from Hollyskater. Remember guys I'm always open for requests at any point in time :) I know this is really short compared to others sorry, having a genuine fear of pain makes writing Angst and physical pain a bit of a... Pain. *Slams door and leaves*

Josh's POV

As I sat at my desk, editing away. I heard a thump. Causing me to jump a little but I wasn't too worried. It was likely just one of the boys getting frustrated in a game. It wasn't until I heard a Second, almost louder thump and then a continuous sound before I realized something might have been wrong. I stood up from my desk and walked over to my bedroom door, opening it to see JJ looking over at me from across the banister.

JJ: "You heard that too right?"

Josh: "Yeah, the first one I didn't bother thinking about but after the second one, I got scared."

I hadn't heard from the other two boys yet and as cruel as it was, I was hoping Simon was the one that fell. If I see Vik lying somewhere I swear to God.

Vik: "Guys?"

I felt a bit relieved hearing his voice, but turning to go down the stairs and seeing him down there. Laying on the ground, his little chest heaving as he breathed quick and shallow breaths made my heart break. I almost jumped down the whole fucking flight of stairs, I don't care, but I did sprint down them as fast as I could to get to him.

Josh: "Vik, hey Vik Fuck what happened?"

Vik: "Josh it hurts, it hurts so much. I can't, it hurts."

Hearing him cry, seeing the tears form, I looked at his body and noticed that aside from his finger being bent awkwardly out of shape, luckily just a dislocated one, I looked down to see his foot facing in the opposite direction that it should be.

Josh: "Fuck."

Vik: "Nn please don't say that. Fuck."

The sobs racking his body, it would have to hurt like mad. I didn't even think as I slowly scooped him up in my arms.

Josh: "JJ TELL SIMON VIK'S GONE HOSPITAL!"

I couldn't even form a full sentence I was so scared and afraid for Vik, he's so badly hurt himself and here I am trying to tell the others? I need to get him to the hospital. But as soon as I took a step I heard him squeak in pain. He must have fractured or broken something on the inside when he fell, fuck. I need to move fast.

Josh: "Vik baby, this is going to hurt a lot but I need you to stay strong for me OK? I need you to keep breathing and I need you to stay calm. I know it hurts baby but I need to get you to a hospital."

Vik: "I don't want anyone to know."

Josh: "Little star we don't have much choice, you need to see someone. You aren't good enough to walk let alone record."

Despite Vik's antics, his screams of pain and anguish and his threats to break up with me if I took him outside of home, I still carefully laid him in the car, knowing damn well he wouldn't be able to protest, I buckled him in and I simply let him be as I headed to the driver's side.

Josh: "I should have called an ambulance."

Vik: "It would have been worse if someone called an ambulance and took me from home, how would I explain that to everyone?"

I tried my hardest to drive smoothly to the hospital but I knew it was inevitable to find some harsh roads or a speed bump.

Josh: "Vik no matter what happens from now, know that I love you so fucking much."

Vik: "Why are you saying that."

Josh: "Because we both know as soon as word gets out you are in hospital. Everyone is going to haunt us for a long time for information. You are our baby. You are my baby. I love you so fucking much. Just, please don't hate me."

Vik: "I could never hate you."

I leaned over and as softly as I could, I kissed his lips, my hand lightly touching his cheek as I felt him start sobbing again. Tears starting to appear in my own eyes now.

Josh: "Ready?"

Vik: "No."

Josh: "Star please? I need to get you help."

Vik: "I'm not ready yet."

Josh: "You know I would never do anything like this unless it was for your benefit."

Vik: "Mhm."

Josh: "I love you baby boy."

Vik: "I love you too Josh."