Chapter 85.

"We should've taken care of those bodies," August said as they made their way back to Atlanta.

"I think we good though bruh. I ran through the house to double check. It looked like a massacre." Jeremiah said with a evil laugh.

"True. And Kareem went back this morning with his brothers. They took the bodies and burned them in the crematory. And they probably burning down the house as we speak." August said feeling a little better as he thought about it.

"Damn, won't be any evidence of last night," Carter laughed.

"Nah. Those niggas will just....disappear," August said as he continued down 95.

August thought about the next moves he needed to take care of which was getting out of the game...again. The plan is for Carter and Jeremiah to takeover and for him to separate the drug money from his business. That way he will not have any ties to it. He felt a sense of relief that he didn't have to worry about Cam anymore.... or so he thought.

*****
"What time August getting in from his random trip?" London said as she and her big belly struggled to get on the bed with Becca. "And why the fuck is the bed so high up?" She said out of breath.

"My man is tall. He needs a bed that sits higher," Becca laughed. "And August will be back this evening. He actually will be back in Atlanta earlier but he said he has shit to take care."

"Cool cool. So what you cookin because my baby and me starving," London's said rubbing her belly. She was coming up on 7months in a few days.

"I have work to do girl. It's a Monday," Becca laughed.

"You make your own schedule," London rolled her eyes. "You don't have to actually work at this moment."

"I need to look at some proofs to send to a clie-- ahhhhhh ..."

Becca jumped off the bed, what the fuck is happening to your stomach?"

London looked down at her stomach laughing.

"My baby is just moving around," London laughed.

London's stomach was moving slowly side to side. It was as if the baby was trying to push out.

"But your wholee entire stomach is moving bruhhh," Becca said.

"I know it looks crazy, but it feels even crazier," London continued laughing.

"Tell my niece or nephew to chill the hell out. That's too freaking," Becca said get on the bed cautiously.

"Watch this." London poked a spot on her stomach and within seconds they saw movement where her hand was located.

"That is crazy as hell London," Becca said as she looked at the connection of the baby and mom

London looked over at Becca who was quietly watching as she played the little game with her baby," this will be you one day sissy."