Chapter 7 Field Trip Part 1

~Hi mina do you love my work just vote it or follow me~

"Ok 1 bus for 2 sensei and students. First bus sensei's Mira and Gildarts, students Lucy Heartfilia,Erza Scarlet,Levy Mcgarden,Wendy Marvell,Juvia Lockser,Gray Fullbuster,Natsu Dragneel, Leo Lion,Elfman....etc."Principal said.

"Yes! We're side to side" Erza said happy "Yes! I don't have to worry about the 3"Lucy said "Mina let's go"Levy said excited. "Wow kawaii it have a 3 sit in 1 row"Wendy said "But Wendy your not part of us we need 4" "No i will be at the other side,see?" "Ok"

We sit and enjoy the ride."Mina you can sleep for now because it's a little bit far we're going"Sensei's said "Aye"

I sleep with earphones so that no one will disturb me..............Later i wake up and we're almost there when i see at the back look's like Jellal and Erza because they we're talking an hour and they don't stop it's like robot ;P "We're almost at the zoo please remain seated" "Aye"

And the bus stop."We're here!'' We let out our cellphones or cameras to take picture. And the 3 is finding me i let the 3 girls with me, Erza,Levy and Wendy so that we're bonding.

We we're there at 3 hours at zoo. We take a lunch break beacuse it's 11 and our next stop is mall we're our favorite hang out.

We arrive at 12:30 and we buy that we like and maybe needed and when i see the 4 they're buying something even Siergan. "Boys..."I whisper to myself.

And we have fun when it was 8:00 p.m. the bus headed to the hotel and it's 10,000J per night. I was in the room 264 with Levy-chan.

Levy P O V

"It was the best day ever,right Levy-chan?" "Aye and tommorow we gonna meet a students at academy and we're like going to school but we're wearing our academy uniform" "Yeah"

I go straight to the bath and finished but before that we read books that we brought. And we sleep like 11:00p.m. And i bet tommorow will be great to even Lucy-san is nervous because maybe the boys fight someone for love or they just get jelous because Lucy don't like fighting.

~What do you think about it and i'm not excited for my birthday XD~