17

Few months in the future

Taehyung walks along the line of people, all standing in perfect order, spinning a gun in his hands, looking at each and everyone. Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Jeongguk, Yoona and Seokjin stood behind him, watching him as he walked along the line. Out of no where, Taehyung shot at one of the people's feet, in a split second they did a back flip, dodging the bullet.

Taehyung smiled and bowed, "you all have done very well in these past few months, I know it hasn't been easy, especially training with a large crowd, but at this time, you are ready to take down the Kims."

The people looked at each other, smiling happily. Taehyung signaled for Jeongguk, holding his hand out, Jeongguk handed him a small packet.

"These will be the bullets that the Kims will shot at you with. While we will try to do our best and miss, if we do hurt you, these will not kill you, it'll hurt like a bitch, but it won't kill you. Now, just cause these Kims will have the special bullets, that doesn't mean that everyone will, we'll try to switch the bullets but I can't promise for all the Kims' guns to be baby proof."

"Excuse me, but when is this all happening?" A person from the line asked.

"It'll be happening in three days for now, training is over, rest, you'll need it."

The rest of the team standing behind Taehyung stood up, walking to fit in a line with Taehyung, "it's been a pleasure training you," Taehyung said, bowing.

The other line bowed in return. "Fighting!" Taehyung said, smiling, "FIGHTING!" They replied back, and then everyone relaxed, starting to talk to one another. Jeongguk put an arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Are we ready?" Jeongguk asked.

"They're ready, we're ready, Hoseok has hacked into the system, everything is going as planned."

Jeongguk sighed, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder, Jeongguk pecked Taehyung's lips, "Jeongguk, what if this back fires?" Taehyung asks suddenly.

"We're dying anyway baby, weather it's sooner or later, at least we'll die in each other's arms," Jeongguk says, hugging Taehyung. Taehyung nuzzled into the hug.

"At least you didn't try to kill me and bring down my entire house," Jeongguk said, looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"Would you have liked me to?" Taehyung asks teasingly.

"No, I would've dragged you to hell with me."

Taehyung clicks his tongue, "you wish."

Jeongguk gives Taehyung the death glare, "if we're dying, we're dying together."

"Who will keep my company in heaven though? I mean, your going to hell, I'll be all alone~."

"You think your going to heaven?"

"Duh? Do you not see my looks? There's no way heaven can't accept me."

"You've been spending too much time with Seokjin, haven't you?"

"No, I'm just a blessing from the gods."

"SEOKJIN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BOYFRIEND?" Jeongguk called, letting go of Taehyung, walking over to the Namjin couple.

"I have no idea what your talking about," Seokjin says, trying to hold in a laugh.

"You have corrupted his mind."

"Have not."

"I'll prove it, TAEHYUNG!" Jeongguk called, in 0.2 seconds, Taehyung was at Jeongguk's side.