Chapter twenty

So we gave up on trying to get the other two together that night. We had loads of fun. Ever since I met them my days have been really busy. Most of them were with hoseok. The other guys tell me that he likes me and well....I kinda knew. My friend's tell me to ask him first cause be might be too nervous. And...well im just sitting against my radiator on the floor with ice cream. Why you ask? It's because I panicked....jin messaged me before hand letting me know hoseok is coming to ask me somthing. I asked him what and he just replied with a winky emoji. That's when it hit me....he's coming to ask me out. So that's why I'm eating ice cream...on the floor, by the radiator. It is comfortable to be honest.

I take another scoop out the tub. This is good ice cream. Really good....I can here knocking at my door I know it's him but...I don't want to open the door. I don't know why. "(Y/n)? You there?" His voice asks through the door. "No..."I reply with a mouth full. I'm an idiot. But still leave me alone with my ice cream. "What's wrong???" He asks concerned. "I don't know you tell me" I say stubbornly. Oh god, what am I doing. I have messed up. Repeat I have messed up. Why am I ruining my chances everything was going great until....oh. right. "Im sorry....it's just...I don't feel well and I'm nice and warm" I say hoping he'd leave me. "Oh..is it....right....I'll come back later...." I hear his footsteps fade.

Well.....I think he understood...?