Epilogue

ANSH'S POV

Life isn't a peice of cake, yet we like to devour it, squeeze it, experience it, test it, enjoy it fully.
Admist, we learn to Move On.
Move On from some hideous, some times glorious past.

We move on, not because it's the best option we have, We move on because it's the best we can do for the people who need us, for the people who care for and for the people who love us.

Happiness isn't a permanent family member, neither is sorrow.
But, I'll say that I've finally found my HOME.

" Papa..."

" C'mon here... I hope you didn't trouble Grandpa and Pa." I said hugging my two boys.
They were about to turn five now.

" Not at all. I was a very obedient boy but Ayan wasn't one. He kept on demanding Vanilla Pastry."

" Hey!! You Liar. It wasn't me Papa. Aman was the one who wanted a Chocolate Pastry. "

" No.. It was you..."

" It was you... "

" Fine!! Stop it you two. C'mon now, can your Papa get a hug atleast? And for the record I know you both got what you wanted. " I said hugging both of kneeling on my knees. Their small arms encircling me while both of them kissed me on my cheeks.

They were my life and my everything, of course after Ahana.

" Papa, we missed you. What did you bring for us? " Aman who was 3 minutes elder to Ayan asked.

" Is it necessary that every time I come home from office I need to buy you something?"

" You always do..." Ayan made a face.

" Go... Check in the car..." As soon as I said that both of them ran outside.

It had just been about few hours and I missed them, already.

" They forget me when you are around, Ansh. And even you forget me that your old father is still alive. "

" Dad!! I thought you left. "

" I wanted you but, I still have a son who although has become a father of two now, still needs to give his Dad a hug. " He said.

" Dad! " I said hugging him.

" I hope they didn't cause you trouble. Handling them in Ahana's absence isn't a play. "

" Well, I don't doubt your upbringing but grandchildren always have a lot of right over their grandparents and are allowed to throw tantrums which they can't throw on you. But don't worry all the 5 of us manage it very well. And your boys are very adorable apart from Vanilla and Chocolate Pastries they don't want anything. "

" Ha!! Of course they don't. It's Ahana's favourite too. Anyways how is everyone back at the farmhouse. "

" Everyone's awesome. Grandad as well as Sehgals. They didn't want the boys to leave though. But they have their school tomorrow. " I nodded.

Ma, Dad and grandpa had also shifted to a nearby farmhouse. They lived close by and it was now easier for them to spend time with Aman and Ayan at the weekends.

" Dad, I wished to be there too, but so something important came up. "

" It's Okay!"

" Papa... It's Junior Scrabble..." Ayan rushed in.

" Do you like it? " I said.

" Ansh! For God's Sake! They are still babies. You need to give them real toys and superhero stuff. " Dad said to me.