Chapter 41

~*Lucy's POV*~

When we pulled up to Lou's apartment, his car wasn't there, which was fine, because I could at least pack up my stuff without things being too..awkward. Luckily. It'd be awkward enough when he came home and saw me and Harry here...So I figured it'd be best to get my stuff out to the car, and then...wait for him to get home I guess. So we could talk to him..

"Here, I can go pack your stuff up." Harry said. "Why don't you call Louis and find out when he'll be home?"

"Alright then." I said, before I began hunting for my phone.

I couldn't remember where I put it. Well. This was to be expected, I hadn't used it in like...2 weeks. I checked the living room, no. Louis' room, no. Bathroom, no. Kitchen? No.

Oh...wait. I could just use the house phone and call it. Duhhh.

I picked up the other phone, dialed in my cell number, and listened for my ringtone. Sure enough, I could hear it, in the living room. I walked around, looking, until I found my phone tucked in between the couch cushions. No clue how it got there, but whatever.

I scrolled through my contacts until I got to 'Louloubear

Hitting 'call', i held the phone up to my ear, waiting for him to pick up.

~*Louis' POV*~

After about 30 minutes of driving around, not able to find Lucy anywhere, I was getting really anxious. This wasn't like her at all. She never disappeared like this, even when she was angry. Well. okay. She DID do this when she was angry, but she always came to ME. And when we fought she STILL came to me, and it just...all worked out. So why was this time different? What..what made her run off?

My phone started vibrating in my pocket, so I pulled it out, accepting the call before really glancing to see who was actually calling me.

"Lou?" I heard Lucy's voice on the other end.

"Oh thank god you're okay." I breathed out, relaxing into the seat.

She chuckled, nervously?

"Yeah. I'm fine. When are...well. Will you be home soon?"

"I can be home in five minutes. You...you are at home right?"

"I, yeah. I'm here." She said quietly.

I hesitated.

"Where were you last night?"

"I'll....we'll talk when you get home." she said, before promptly hanging up on me.

I kind of stared at the phone, surprised. She hung up on me....

"Li, she's at home." I said quietly before looking out the window.

I had a really bad feeling about this. Something just...wasn't right...

~*Harry's POV*~

Her stuff was pretty much all still in bags, I just had to put a few things in, and grab her bags out of the bathroom.

"You called Louis?" I asked, sitting down next to her on the couch.

She nodded her head.

"Could you uhm, put those out in the car?" she asked, motioning to her bags.

I stood up, carrying her two bags with me, and walked them down to my car, which was parked across the street.

She was nervous. I could understand that. Hell, I'd be slightly freaking out if I was her. But...that's why I came with her.

I honestly did NOT want to be there, to sit in the same room as them. I mean, What Louis did...and Lucy. It wasn't all Louis. But Louis shouldn't have encouraged it. And now, Lucy was pregnant with his kid. Although, I was a little worried about the fact she had been drinking, and whether or not the baby would be okay. I guess we'd have to find out. But at the same time, I can't be the guy to say that they can't see each other. That would impact the band really badly. And Liam would kill me. I guess I only really came to make sure there was a good distance between them, and that they BOTH understood that whatever was going on with them, needed to be over.

I went back in and sat next to Lucy, who curled up into me, and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, kissing the top of her head.

"Promise you don't hate me?" she said, turning her head up to look at me.

I looked down at her, surprised.

"Of course I don't hate you Luce..I just...you really..really hurt me. And now I kinda look like an idiot for finding out on some interview that EVERYONE saw. I mean...I just don't know. I don't hate you. I'm still just a little pissed."

She nodded but stayed curled into me, which I liked. I just liked having her close, despite what happened. At this point, it felt like the closer I had her, the safer things were, she couldn't do anything close to me.

"SHIT!" she exclaimed, jumping up. "What about Bella?!"

I almost laughed.

"Love, Niall came over. I called him. It's okay. She was alone for maybe five minutes. I promise. He's there now. It's okay. Don't worry about it."

She relaxed a little but then covered her face in her hands.

"Oh my god I'm such a bad mother." she groaned, sitting down next to me on the couch.

I rubbed her back gently.

"No you're not. You're a great mom, and Bells loves you. We all do."

She didnt say anything, just sat there.

Until the front door opened.

Then she sat up pretty damn fast.

"Louis." she breathed, low enough that I just barely heard her, but it...it still hurt to hear it, and to see the excited look that was in her eyes, even though she was trying to hide it.

He looked straight at me though.

"Why the fuck are you in my house?" he growled, anger burning in his eyes at me, but they softened when they saw Lucy.

"I brought him." she said nervously, fiddling with her nails.

Confusion flitted across his face.

"HE was who you were with last night?! You got all dressed up for HIM?!" he practically yelled.

Lucy flinched back.

"No. I...I told you I was going out for a bit. And..well. I was sort of drinking, and this...this guy, he took me home with him, but...he was Harry's neighbour, and Harry saw me, and took me into his house so that I wouldn't do anything stupid..and...and....we made up..." she practically whispered the last part.

Louis just stared at her for a second, his face blank of any emotion.

"Get out." he said finally, quietly, but angrily.

Lucy looked taken aback.

"Just get the FUCK out of my HOUSE!" he yelled.

And before I could stop her, Lucy ran out AGAIN, crying. But this time, Louis didn't go after her.

(A/N)

)': Louis was so mean. Ughhh. I love him. But he's not very nice to Lucy. Harry is being so...chill about this. damn. Lucy needs to pick. Like now. okay. 20 votes, 10 comments for the next chapter. Think you can do it? Please? It'd be the best