Guilty Pleasure

Antonio and Milagros made it back to the village. However, neither spoke after the previous events.

Antonio drove to her home. Milagros got off the truck and waved goodbye; she went back to her house. Milagros sighed as she closed the door and then on her bed. There she lay, and her thoughts were on the kiss that she and Antonio had.

She couldn't lie, but she actually...liked it. Her fingers were on her lips. "Antonio is a good kisser," she thought to herself, but then shook her head. "What am I thinking. He's just a friend." Milagros then looked up at the ceiling as the skies were turning dark. All of a sudden, she remembered something important. "Crap, I forgot to ask Antonio about the village festival."

Milagros got off the bed and went out of her home. She began to walk towards his home. Every step she took,  her heart raced faster. She did not know how to react with him or say. On the other hand, Antonio did say that he had a difficult time expressing himself.

Sadness overcame her again.

She felt terrible for him. Then, she arrived and saw that light lit his room. "Good, he's still awake."

Milagros knocked on the front door, no answer. However, the door opened itself. She peeked in the house; it was dark. "Antonio?" she whispered.

Then, Milagros heard humming coming from another room. She entered his home and crept. Milagros slightly opened the door, and she was about to open it but stopped in her tracks. Her eyes became wide open.

Antonio was in the shower, nude. She saw his entire muscular body. To her, he was gorgeous. Her mind was telling her to get the hell out, but her body was telling her the opposite. Milagros felt sick, but she was enjoying what she was seeing.

........................................

Antonio POV

The warm water made my body relax. I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done.

I had the opportunity to kiss her. I licked my lips, wanting to do that again. Yet, I had to keep it cool. My eyes closed as the warm water trailed my body. However, I heard the front door open.

My body stilled. Someone was in my house. I was about to see who it was, but a soft voice stopped me.

"Antonio?"

Milagros...

What was she doing here!? I wanted to get out of the shower, but I heard her footsteps coming closer. Then, I thought it was best to stay here.

A smirk came across my face. I wanted her to see me in my current state. I wanted her to think of me, to make her like me. I took a look at the mirror. I saw her peeking at the door. Good. I felt that she wanted to leave, but not before I showed her what I was capable of and offered her. I turned around, making my cock exposed for her to see. The thought of her watching me made my cock erect.

I gave out a quiet groan. I put shampoo on my hair while giving her a view of my body. My eyes were closed, but I slightly opened my right eye. I could still see her; she was covering her mouth. I trailed my hands down from my hair to my chest, my abs, and then cock. I cleaned my cock, by stroking it clean.

While I was stroking my cock, my other hand touched my chest.

I cleaned off the shampoo and saw that she was no longer there. I gave out a slight chuckle. This was only the beginning.

We both had a guilty pleasure.