Seven

It was the day of the Yule Ball. Amelia had been waiting for the delivery of her dress and shoes. Maisie knew Narcissa had sent her a dress too.

When morning came, Maisie smiled as Amelia came down. "Post will be arriving soon. Dresses."

Amelia grinned. "Tonight a certain Professor will be mine. I guarantee it," she said.

Maisie laughed. "Good luck with that."

***
Amelia and Maisie walked down to breakfast. Draco smiled. "Amelia, Potter is watching you along with Weasley and Mudblood," he said.

Amelia looked over to them. She rolled her eyes. "Let them stare. I'm amazing and they want to watch my every move."

Maisie grinned. "Maybe they think you're running off for a meeting with the dark lord," she joked.

"No thank you. He gives me the creeps. I will be like my mother. Support the dark lord but not have the dark mark. My father has agreed. He doesn't want me involved in any of it," Amelia said.

Maisie nodded. "I know I'm a half-blood but I'm a supporter. Your family has so graciously accepted me."

Amelia smiled and sat down. She looked at Snape and smirked. "Tonight."

***
Amelia and Maisie were standing together outside. Maisie loved the dress that Narcissa had bought her. Draco walked over to them. "Amelia, mother sent you a letter."

"Okay."

Amelia took the letter from Draco. She read it out to Maisie.

My dear Amelia,
I do hope your dress is up to your standards. It is custom made. There won't be another one like it. Maisie's dress is the same.

I've been conversing with your father and we are both agreed that you will not be taking the dark mark. You will however support the cause. Draco is a different matter.

Your aunt Bella has been thinking and she would like to train Maisie in the dark arts. She feels that the Potter girl has been under Dumbledore's influence for far too long.

I shall see you at Christmas,
All my love,
Mother x

Amelia smiled. She loved the letters from her mother. Maisie smiled too. "Bellatrix LeStrange wants to train me?" She asked.

Amelia nodded. "Yeah. Bella sees potential in you."

***
The girls had gotten ready for the ball. Amelia smiled at Maisie's dress. "Wow, my mother must care for you."

"I'm grateful."

They walked downstairs and saw their dates. Amelia was attending the ball with Blaise. She didn't want to however. She would rather have been with Snape.

***
Whilst at the ball, Amelia made her way over to Snape. Snape smiled. "Miss Malfoy, you look beautiful," he said.

"Thank you Sir. You too look dashing."

Snape smirked. He could see Amelia's cleavage and looked at her. "Narcissa has taste."

"She does. I love her for it."

***
A few hours later, Amelia was standing outside. Blaise has been telling people about her performance in bed. She felt betrayed by him.

"Miss Malfoy."

Amelia turned to see Snape. She was trying to hide the tears. "Go away."

"Mr Zabini has been punished. He has to scrub the floor of the potions lab tomorrow," Snape said.

Amelia nodded. She looked at Snape and bit her lip. Snape looked at her. Their lips soon touched. Snape pulled away and walked off. "S-Severus?"

"It is Professor Snape to you."

Snape walked back inside. Amelia cried harder. All she wanted was someone to love her.