two

Writing and Reading.

One of my favorite classes.

It's definitely a great place to get your mind off things.

I opened my backpack to get my writing journal, but something fell out. It was the little scrapbook from the locker. I guess I could read instead of writing today. The book was heavier than I remember. I settled as far down in my seat as I could, and cracked open the the dusty thing.

This book is property of Cell. If found, please return it to me. (It was probably dropped in a locker I was shoved, I'm sorry if you found it the same way I lost it). Please give it back? I guess if you don't there isn't anything I can do. I bet you're going to read this book now that you have it, and then you'll give it back. Or maybe you won't give it back at all. Oh well. Go on, I suppose.

Ooooookay. I am done with this book.

I set the book on the desk for the next person, and got ready to race to my next class. Caden was in that class. Oh yes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Math class has always been my favorite, especially this year. I can always get there on time while avoiding the jocks, it's so easy, my teacher was so sweet, and I sit next to Caden.

He is so pretty, and kind.

But definitely not gay.

And that sucks.

Because I would totally date him.

But sadly, he has had more girlfriends than there are drops of water in the sea. I could name them for days and still not get halfway through the list.

I sound like such a girl.

Oh hey, someone is talking to me. I just noticed a voice. It's saying my name.

"Simon. Simon, hey? Simon?"

"Oh-h. Wh-what?"

"I was just talking about Asher's party this weekend. I was wondering if you wanted to come."

What.

Wait.

What?

Caden just asked me, to a party? The little nerd kid he always has to save from lockers? Why would he even consider it?

"Simon? Do you want to come?"

"Oh. S-sure." Oh, wait. This is a trap, huh. Invite the lonely kid and play a nasty trick on him. Well, I already told Caden I would go.

"Awesome! I'll pick you up if you can't get a ride. Address?"

Waht.

Oh, right. Address.

"11876 O-Oak Way."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow!"

Right. Today is Friday.

The bell rang, and I didn't run this time. I skipped to my house.

Now the gay was really showing, and you know what? For once, I didn't care.