Movie

'And he ain't open his eyes until he heard me talking'

3 Months Later

"This feel so unreal" I smile as his eyes flutter open at my voice and a small smile took over his tiny face. He was born 7 pounds 6 ounces, February 1st 2019, 4:30 am. I named him Harlem Amaru Parish, 2 months into the new year and I had already got one of my biggest blessings.

"Thank you" I look up at a tired mia with thankfulness in my eyes. She flashes a tired smile before closing her eyes.

"I guess its just me and you youngin" I smile as his tiny grip on my pinky tightened.

3 Days Later

It was finally the day we could take harlem home and I had my mans looking saucy.

"Only you would be this extra" Mia chuckles gathering his diaper bag

"Only the best for the best" I smile putting him in his carseat.

"I guess Jordan" She smiles rolling her eyes.

"So you gone let me keep him or what? I mean I know how to fix a bottle the doctor showed me and my people's ain't really get to see him"

"You can keep him for the day but tomorrow morning bring him home and don't be having him in and out the cold J"

"You really gone give me the parental speech?" I chuckle.

"Yes cause your hardheaded"

"I'm not gone have him out in the cold we bouta be at the crib chilling" I say picking up his carseat.

"You ready?"

"Yea let's go" I nod holding open the room door. She walks out and I follow behind her with harlem.

After dropping off mia I spun back to the crib and called everybody over.

"My nephew so cute" Brook gushes as everybody crowds around him.

"I did that" I smirk admiring my creation.

"You a artist foreal, this lil nigga make me wanna turn my life around and he not even my son" Tee adds making everybody laugh.

"I never believed in that love at first sight shit until I first laid eyes on him, when they finally got him out he was crying so loud nobody could get him to be quiet but when the doctors passed him to me his whole vibe switched up. He started smiling and as soon as I started talking he opened his eyes" I smile watching him peacefully sleep.